• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42863
  • Total Topics: 16072
  • Online Today: 1516
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: recover Android phone data to PC  (Read 4056 times)

vicentlee

• SCF Newbie
recover Android phone data to PC
« on: 12. December 2013., 08:44:20 »
Data Recovery for Android is a good helper for Android smartphone or tablet users who need to recover their lost or deleted data. It is able to recover contacts, sms, photos, videos, music and document files from the MicroSD card inside your Android devices. Any reasons that cause data loss are supported by this professional Android data retrieval software, such as accidental deletion, factory setting, flashing ROM, or rooting, etc.

Before Android data retrieval, you are allowed to preview the scanned data and select specific files, then define the destination to save the found data to your computer hard drive. The Android Data Recovery supports all Android smartphones and tablets, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, etc. Download the software demo version and try to get back the deleted or lost data from your Android devices.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

recover Android phone data to PC
« on: 12. December 2013., 08:44:20 »

maccolar

• SCF Newbie
Re: recover Android phone data to PC
« Reply #1 on: 17. December 2013., 02:30:03 »
If you want to recover your android phone data, this android data recovery will help you a lot. It's easy to use and works fairly well for me.
http://www.android-data-recovery-software.com
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

Janine

• SCF Member
« Reply #2 on: 10. October 2014., 03:51:17 »
Thanks for this very informative post. I wish I have seen this last month when I had the same issue with my android phone memory. I had to go to a technician to help me out which means sum of money from my pocket.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #2 on: 10. October 2014., 03:51:17 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising