• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3644
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Error in Android applications  (Read 10491 times)

samwhite2206

• SCF Member
Error in Android applications
« on: 29. May 2013., 16:40:10 »
Hello all, I am currently developing one Android application and in that it has one feature like Google Map and I am getting error in that.
Actually the error is showing me in "import com.google.gms.maps".
It showing me that the package not found. But I have followed all steps properly then also it showing me error.
Can any one just help me out to solve this problem please. its very much urgent.
Thanks..

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Error in Android applications
« on: 29. May 2013., 16:40:10 »

jheysen

• SCF Global Moderator
Re: Error in Android applications
« Reply #1 on: 30. May 2013., 02:07:41 »
Hello all, I am currently developing one Android application and in that it has one feature like Google Map and I am getting error in that.
Actually the error is showing me in "import com.google.gms.maps".
It showing me that the package not found. But I have followed all steps properly then also it showing me error.
Can any one just help me out to solve this problem please. its very much urgent.
Thanks..
Uhm... first thing first.. Is the Android SDK propery installed? If you are using Eclipse, is the ADT plugin working too?
Maybe this helps http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15990075/the-import-com-google-android-gms-cannot-be-resolved

Regards,
J.

Janine

• SCF Member
« Reply #2 on: 05. October 2014., 11:06:32 »
You're plan android apps is fantastic so I hope you'll get successful results from it. I really love google map and  I enjoy using it. I'm not an apps developer but I'm interested to learn about it because I live using variety of apps from my android gadget.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #2 on: 05. October 2014., 11:06:32 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising