• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42874
  • Total Topics: 16082
  • Online Today: 4153
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Certificate of disposition. Medicaid fraud investigation. New York.  (Read 3885 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Dear SCF members,

before few days I was talk (via Viber) with my old friend which now lives in USA, there's nothing particularly interesting... :-X except that, because of some past problems with former employer, He need to get some "Certificate of Disposition"... I really don't know what is that and it seems to me that even he does not know. ;D

Because of that I did a little Googling... and found some information: "NY Certificate of Disposition" is an official court document affixed with the Court Seal that indicates the disposition of the case. Here is the catch: "The Court will not prepare a Certificate of Disposition in advance of the receipt of the proper fee. The required fee must be paid in cash or money order payable to the City Court; the court does NOT accept personal checks." As I see the price is "only" $10 but if you don't follow strict procedure you'll be stuck in "the system" like my friend.

Here is the more interesting part, do you want to to know who is my friend former employer? Butterfly Labs! Yes, this Butterfly Labs: http://scforum.info/index.php?topic=8398.0 I don't know that before this conversation, my friend worked for company which is "linked" to Butterfly Labs (same founders). How he remembers, before he leave company they have huge problems with Federal Bureau of Medicaid Fraud Investigation: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/white_collar

"Lying, cheating, and stealing.

That’s white-collar crime in a nutshell. The term—reportedly coined in 1939—is now synonymous with the full range of frauds committed by business and government professionals.

It’s not a victimless crime. A single scam can destroy a company, devastate families by wiping out their life savings, or cost investors billions of dollars (or even all three, as in the Enron case). Today’s fraud schemes are more sophisticated than ever, and we are dedicated to using our skills to track down the culprits and stop scams before they start."

God's Strange Ways! :angel:

---

My friend now for work for Company which main focus is free website redesign... if you become its hosting customer. I got a couple of good tips from him, that will be implement on SCforumu in coming days (better said Months). ;)

Cheers,

S.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
(a deposition is the ruling of the court)

So I don't see how it can cause your friend trouble? Unless he got convicted and he didn't show in court to hear judgement?

Anyways; the other day BFL resumed operating once more... Seems like they are going to win the court case :( We'll see how it develops though... But judge lifted all limits for them... Sigh.

Devvie
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum

Anyways; the other day BFL resumed operating once more... Seems like they are going to win the court case :( We'll see how it develops though... But judge lifted all limits for them... Sigh.

What? :o

These vampires should be "killed" with silver bullets! >:(

So I don't see how it can cause your friend trouble? Unless he got convicted and he didn't show in court to hear judgement?

I don't know for sure, I have no news from him... for days He isn't online on Viber and Skype. :-\

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
:( hmm that does not sound good. I hope he'll be back online soon. That or inform if he's taken into custody ;-(

Devvie
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising