• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42863
  • Total Topics: 16072
  • Online Today: 1353
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: WeatherBalloon: a SafeMoon fork, designed to be the native currency  (Read 690 times)

Nsatsdja

• SCF Authority Member

WeatherBalloon

WeatherBalloon is a verifiably Fair Launch Reflectionary token, allowing frictionless staking through the simple act of owning the token. By removing a substantial amount of tokens from active circulation, WeatherBalloon attempts to force the price-floor higher in a healthy manner.

Verifiable Fair Launch

As a solidity developer, a DeFi researcher, and an academic scholar, I find the current environment of the DeFi field absolutely disgusting. At every turn, there are developers taking advantage of trusting users, and throughout the last year, I have had countless scams brought to my attention. Due to this, I have decided to release WeatherBalloon.

WeatherBalloon will be whatever you make it. I have released this token into the community; I no longer have any ownership of it, so it remains up to you to make it as successful as you can. When the time comes, the WeatherBalloon Support Fund will be used to lift WeatherBalloon to the next stage.
WeatherBalloon is the first step toward the creation of an InsaneDev ecosystem. Through the success of WeatherBalloon, InsaneDev will achieve the funds required to further develop the InsaneDev ecosystem and ensure the success of all parties involved.

Highly Deflationary Burn Pile
WeatherBalloon is a deflationary cryptocurrency. Every time a transaction takes place with WeatherBalloon, 2% of that transaction is distributed and 2% is removed (i.e. "burned") from the total supply. This increases the scarcity of every WeatherBalloon token in circulation. In simple terms, the value of the remaining WeatherBalloon tokens in circulation is increased by simultaneously decreasing the supply (deflation), while also distributing WeatherBalloon to everyone using the token. As a result of this, every single WeatherBalloon holder has an incentive to spread the use of WeatherBalloon as much as possible. As more transactions take place on the network, the individual net-worth of all who own a piece of the network increases as well.

Community Oriented
As other crypto projects have recently proven, with GrumpyCat recently achieving nearly $100,000 donated, and SnowgeCoin errupting in popularity from the simple idea of allowing the public to donate, community outreach is a very important aspect.
WeatherBalloon has set aside a 7.5% of the total supply to providing Community Outreach and creating real change. Simply by being a part of the community, you can be a part of making a difference.

Dev Funds
The dev fund equates to a total of 11.5% of the total circulation of WeatherBalloon; 19% with the inclusion of the Community Outreach / Donation fund. These 19% of circulating supply are not gaining Transaction Rewards, and will be used to directly support the WeatherBalloon project.

WeatherBalloon is a SafeMoon fork, designed to be the native currency for the InsaneDev ecosystem which will enable additional deflationary measures on WeatherBalloon, and the RFI token marketplace in general via partnerships.
How to buy: https://balloon.insanedev.info/howtobuy.html
WHITE PAPER
https://balloon.insanedev.info/WeatherBalloonWhitePaper.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/InsaneDev

#WeatherBalloon #SafeMoon #token #Defi #nft #nfts

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising