• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42947
  • Total Topics: 16146
  • Online Today: 4867
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: New coin found: eSportsmoney ESM + free giveaway 60 x 20 ESM (hurry)  (Read 2996 times)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
FROM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404092.msg4373852#msg4373852

Hello! Please post your wallet address to get some of those sweet, sweet eSportsMonies!

You can download the client at the official thread at the link below! Our mining difficulty is also still very low at .566!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401818.0

And from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401818.msg4351904#msg4351904

Steam Community Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/eSportsMoney

Introducing eSportsMoney [ESM], inspired by competitive video gaming and the personalities surrounding this phenomenon. My goal for this currency is inspired and influenced heavily by the idea of Sexcoin, the cryptocurrency of the adult entertainment industry. My coin is also heavily influenced by Litecoin, and BBQcoin, the two coins that helped create my brainchild. The ultimate purpose of this coin is to help foster and develop the growth of professional competitive gaming around the world. That is, the main purpose of this coin is to sponsor and foster gaming events and online tournaments, as has been done recently in the StarCraft 2 scene with both Dogecoin and Bitcoin. I hope to see this coin being used for “money matches” in all types of competitive games, to be used to sponsor events, (and maybe even one day teams). But eSportsMoney is not just for the competitive gaming events, I hope that we can see people use it as a currency for gaming, such as for the buying and selling of items within DotA 2, League of Legends, CS:GO, and other games with within-game items that are of monetary value.

eSportsMoney is based on BBQcoin, as mentioned before, and it is very similar to BBQcoin with a few key differences. eSportsMoney has a block size of 42 coins (the same as BQC), however the block size of eSportsMoney will be halved after 12,000,000 blocks, rather than 24,000,000 blocks which is the case for BQC. In addition, eSportsMoney has a difficulty readjustment time of 4 hours rather than 1 hour (which is the case for BQC). Of course the ports are also different, but those are listed above and there's nothing especially unique about using different ports. I would hope that this goes without saying; this is a coin with a real development team (though small) and was not created using one of the automated coin generators.

I've been mining, buying, and selling cryptocurrencies for about a year now, and this is my first attempt at creating a currency. I realize that I have very lofty goals for eSportsMoney, but the community's involvement both here and from within the various eSports around, I think that we can create something of value that can further the growth of competitive gaming. There is ZERO PREMINE and I will be starting my solomining of this coin about 5 minutes after this article is posted on the Bitcointalk forum.

Lastly, as previously stated the coin is being launched without an official mining pool. I don't know what to expect as far as mining results go, but I intend on mining quite a few blocks in the first few hours. I don't know what I'll get yet so I can't make any firm promises, but I will award some kind of bounty to the creator of the first ESM mining pool. In addition, anyone that produces a blockchain explorer for ESM will be similarly compensated, and the same goes for whoever can compile a Mac OS client. However, we are really looking for a developer that would like to stick with us to regularly update the Mac OS client (as the LTC client is updated). I would like to extend a very special thank you to Elbandi for helping me every step of the way with this project. It could not have been done without your help!

If you have any questions, or would like to help further the development of this coin, you can contact me on Twitter @eSportsMonies or PM me. Also, feel inclined to join us on Steam, you can always find me there!

Please, don't kill eSports!

gl hf!

Karma!

:) D
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising