• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42945
  • Total Topics: 16144
  • Online Today: 4434
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Adobe flash player  (Read 3074 times)

energyx3

• SCF Newbie
Adobe flash player
« on: 23. April 2009., 16:09:46 »
Internet content has come a long way to the point now where surfers can view rich content, videos, tv shows, play games among many other activities.. Much of this is possible due to built in browser players as Adobe flash player. Lately however, the convenience of rich content delivery is stifled by the ever frequent bugs causing flash player to crash. Often when the player crashes on one browser, it also will stop working on all browsers even if fully reinstalled. The remaining remedy is to restart the machine. This is really awful flaw taking away from the internet experience. Isn't it time for a built in player that will not crash? OK, applications crash ... but browser plugins should be torn down when the browser program is closed. Unfortunately, this is not the case as the plugin remains stuck in memory and forces the user to restart.

Any ideas or alternatives to Flash plugin? post your thoughts...

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Adobe flash player
« on: 23. April 2009., 16:09:46 »

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Re: Adobe flash player
« Reply #1 on: 23. April 2009., 19:20:25 »
Mostly I agree with your thought...

Any ideas or alternatives to Flash plugin? post your thoughts...

Related to this question, now I have on my mind only Gnash project: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

But I'm not so sure that you talk about this...??

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: Adobe flash player
« Reply #1 on: 23. April 2009., 19:20:25 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising