• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42952
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Sony Ericsson W910i Heading to the US  (Read 2963 times)

Amker

• SCF Global Moderator
    • SCforum.info
Sony Ericsson W910i Heading to the US
« on: 18. September 2007., 18:20:24 »
Sony Ericsson W910i has just been FCC approved, which means that it will soon hit US stores. The mobile phone was announced two months ago and is now looking to hit new markets with its evolved capabilities.

This is one of the most evolved handsets in Sony  Ericsson's Walkman line of music phones. This slider is
only 12.5 mm thick, an incredibly slim size for this form factor. The 2.4 inch screen is capable of supporting a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, which makes this an excellent device even for watching videos. It looks fresh and young, although there is more than meets the eye.

The specification list is quite impressive too. This is a music phone, which means that it will manage to stand out especially because it's great at replacing a regular MP3 player. It has evolved sound rendering functions and also includes an FM radio and a special TrackID music recognition service.

The 2 megapixel camera will take the average quality captures that are expected from a device that relies on many other features to impress. There is also a secondary one that takes care of supporting video calls, as this is a 3G enabled device. The HSDPA connectivity brings data transfer speeds of up to 3.6 Mbps, a fairly high performance at this time. Other specifications also include email and instant messaging support, along with Bluetooth and USB connectivity.

The handset has been long prepared for a release in the fourth quarter, which means that, by the end of this year, Sony Ericsson W910i should be available in stores. Orange has already announced it in its lineup for the future months and, now that FCC has approved it, there are high chances of seeing it at US operators too just about at the same time.

(Copyright by SoftPedia)

# Online Anti-Malware Scanners: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,734.0.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Sony Ericsson W910i Heading to the US
« on: 18. September 2007., 18:20:24 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising