• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42863
  • Total Topics: 16072
  • Online Today: 1402
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Crypto winter survivors. Blackmoon posts first digest in 6 months. + TON rumours  (Read 9102 times)

Kasha

Hey guys DSX in a press release published today says it will have 150 million GRAM tokens available for sale. What do you think?

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

fhfd

key.real

• SCF Member
Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is falling to the hell, Telegram has officially confirmed that they are developing their own cryptocurrency Gram. All the rumors were true. What do you think about it?

I don't think, I know for sure. Gram will go to the moon. And the only exchange which can handle lisitng real grams is Blackmoon IMHO. They have been working with gram vauld for a while and should be ready technically for the listing. Not sure about other exchnages.

Nill kigg

Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is falling to the hell, Telegram has officially confirmed that they are developing their own cryptocurrency Gram. All the rumors were true. What do you think about it?

I don't think, I know for sure. Gram will go to the moon. And the only exchange which can handle listing real grams is Blackmoon IMHO. They have been working with gram vault for a while and should be ready technically for the listing. Not sure about other exchanges.

I've checked the info about DSX - they will have much higher fees + they require you to complete KYC before you can proceed. I do not see any alternative to Blackmoon

key.real

• SCF Member

I've checked the info about DSX - they will have much higher fees + they require you to complete KYC before you can proceed. I do not see any alternative to Blackmoon

That's great for those who don't want to share their personal info with companies. Though I already passed KYC because I use bank cards to deposit. I have to say, it's one of the lowest credit card deposit fee on the market.

Nill Kiggers

Great. I should pass their KYC too

That's great for those who don't want to share their personal info with companies. Though I already passed KYC because I use bank cards to deposit. I have to say, it's one of the lowest credit card deposit fee on the market.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising