• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42872
  • Total Topics: 16081
  • Online Today: 4000
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: What brought you to Forex?  (Read 398 times)

MelissaLiberson

• SCF Hero Member
What brought you to Forex?
« on: 13. March 2023., 16:14:38 »
I heard about Forex from my friend. He is an expert trader in the Forex market and has been trading in that market for many years. He advised me to take Forex as my profession and told me I could earn huge profits from that market. There is no limitation to making a profit from that market. Since then, I have tried to make a profit from that market.

I have been to move the broker several times to find the right broker by the wishes and gain comfort. Now I've found the broker, and I recommend TICKMILL. The broker has a very convenient facility for traders who use a scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition; the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations.

I want to know what was your experience with Forex.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

What brought you to Forex?
« on: 13. March 2023., 16:14:38 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising