• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42953
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4867
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Count the number of words on the Microsoft Word application in the phone  (Read 1832 times)

yangkuki

• SCF Newbie

Currently, when using mobile applications is more and more popular, counting the number of words on the Microsoft Word application on the phone will be an indispensable and popular way.
So, how to use it?
Step 1: Open the Word application on your phone -> open the file that you need to count words.
Step 2: Click on the icon with the letter A as shown.
Step 3: Continue to select Home -> select Review.
Step 4: In the interface of Review -> select  word counter item.
And then, the details of your Word file will display on the screen like:
Page (Number of pages).
Words (Number of words).
Characters with spaces (counts characters including spaces).
Characters no spaces (counts characters without spaces).

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

withinnocent

This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information. Run 3 is an exciting running game where you run, jump through an endless tunnel in space. Pass all challenges of hundred levels without falling into space. Free online game run 3.

osborne

I recently learned about this and really like it. I'll tell my writing friends about you and your articles. I appreciate your kindness. This article was absolutely fantastic. Thank you for sharing this information.  the backrooms

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising