• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3666
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: iTOK review - Home Computer Tech Support  (Read 3579 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
iTOK review - Home Computer Tech Support
« on: 26. March 2014., 23:55:04 »
Dear SCF Members,

this time I would like to introduce to you a leader in technology support, servicing consumers and small businesses worldwide - iTOK

Since 2004, iTOK.net has been providing technology support to customers around the world. iTOK.NET’s mix of remote technology support together with proactive maintenance and award-winning software is why it was recently recognized as the 15th fastest growing company (MWCN). The company's repertoire of services includes repair and proactive maintenance of computers and peripheral devices, making it the ideal tech support service for both technologically inexperienced consumers and small businesses that lack access to in-house technical support.

iTOK's services are organized on three levels: BASIC CARE, MEMBER CARE - GOLD & MEMBER CARE - PLATINUM. All of them are designed to keep all of your technology running optimally and all services come with satisfaction guarantee. Here you have more information: http://www.itok.net/services.aspx

iTOK.net delivers an impressive range of services. Its free diagnosis offer places it a step ahead of much of the competition. Although it lacks live chat, iTOK's broad technology support and useful service features (like multi-language support) make up for what the company lacks in customer support options.

For the proof, here you have just few testimonials from satisfied customers: http://www.itok.net/testimonials.aspx

"I don't know what I would do without your services. I don't know much about computers and there would be no way I could do what iTOK does to my computer. Everyone I have dealt with understands and fixes the problem. Your techs have even taught me how to do things which has been a huge help. Thank You very Much!"

Donna C.

"Fantastic service. Without your service I am completely lost. No one can help me solve the problem except iTOK. Thanks."

Allison C.

"YOU GUYS DO ROCK! I want to thank you for everything that you are doing for my computer health. I have tried all kinds of different programs, but you guys are on the ball. Money very well spent."

Rick A.

You expect technology to connect and run at peak performance, and iTOK.NET ensures your success, through:

- commitment to listen to and understand your needs and provide a free diagnosis
- goal, to make it easy to fix, protect and maintain your computer and technology
- personal, trustworthy and affordable support
- tech experts which are U.S. based and certified in computer security, maintenance and repair

iTOK.NET is dedicated to taking care of your technology! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

S.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

iTOK review - Home Computer Tech Support
« on: 26. March 2014., 23:55:04 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising