Security Software Armory: > Anti-Virus (Security Suite)

Avira FREE Antivirus (download)

(1/3) > >>

Amker:

Avira AntiVir Personal - FREE Antivirus is a reliable free antivirus solution, that constantly and rapidly scans your computer for malicious programs such as viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, hoaxes, worms, dialers etc. Monitors every action executed by the user or the operating system and reacts promptly when a malicious program is detected.

Avira AntiVir Personal is a comprehensive, easy to use antivirus program, designed to offer reliable free of charge virus protection to home-users, for personal use only, and is not for business or commercial use. Available for Windows or UNIX.

Features:

- AntiVir protection against viruses, worms and Trojans

- AntiAd/Spyware protection against spyware and adware

- AntiRootkit protection against hidden malware

- QuickRemoval eliminates viruses at the push of a button

- NetbookSupport for laptops with low resolution

- AHeaDTechnology detects unknown viruses by profiles

- GenericRepair automatic repair of your PC

- ExpressInstallation install Avira in just 5 clicks

Download: http://www.avira.com/en/avira-free-antivirus

whales:
avira nice antivirus bt i still luv my mcafee....

dave:
tnx for inf

smithshn:
I am new as the keyword anti virus. I have read your stuff. It is really nice and interesting. I have also show the screen shots of it. It is really appreciated work of you. I want to know about registered version of it.

Samker:

--- Quote from: smithshn on 01. June 2010., 14:56:13 ---I am new as the keyword anti virus. I have read your stuff. It is really nice and interesting. I have also show the screen shots of it. It is really appreciated work of you. I want to know about registered version of it.

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for positive Feedback.  :thumbsup:

We're doing our best to help SCF Members...

Best Regards,

Samker & SCF Team

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version