• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3435
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Panda 'Cloud' FREE Antivirus (download)  (Read 51944 times)

mercenary

• SCF Member
Re: Panda 'Cloud' (download)
« Reply #10 on: 22. October 2009., 15:44:38 »
This is a great idea!  I really hopes it takes off and more companies try something like this. 

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #10 on: 22. October 2009., 15:44:38 »

kaige89

• SCF Member
« Reply #11 on: 23. October 2009., 02:25:02 »
Ha-ha hope it's good, don't really get it

redjge

• SCF Member
« Reply #12 on: 29. October 2009., 17:50:24 »
Cloud type of antivirus has been a trend as of now since signature based detection cant cope up with the number of threats that show up everyday

lithium

• SCF VIP Member
« Reply #13 on: 12. November 2009., 08:00:08 »
@ Sean-Paul
Its providing a really good protection Sean-Paul. I have given some feedback too about the product. The version that is for download on www.cloudantivirus.com detects many viruses but it just blocks it. The file remains at the place where it actually is. I suggested the support forum to introduce a feature in which when a virus is detected it automatically removes it(completely) from the PC and if it can't, the feature will provide option of deleting it or moving it to quarantine. The feature is available in main Panda software like Panda AV and Panda IS. This feature is basic one and its present in almost all free AVs like avira, Avast, AVG....many other.

I really appreciate the initiative you people have taken to make such a great security software and provide them free, but the feature which i am talking about is a basic one. Please Note it and try to include it in your next update...

Thanks...
DEVILISHERE

Thanks for your feedback - it has been very helpful. We’ve officially launched Cloud Antivirus out of beta this week, and have created a feature where users can manage the recycle bin and restoration of disinfected objects manually if they prefer to. This should address the issue that Devilishere is referring to, but do let us know if you have more feedback.

Some other big changes with this release include:
    * New improved interface.
    * New website design and services.
    * New Collective Intelligence Real-time Activity Monitor.
    * New Technical Support Forums.
    * Fixed slowness of PC after install.
    * Fixed most cases of scan stuck at X% and errors during scan.
    * Fixed “Problems with Internet connectivity” popup message.
    * Fixed BackgroundScan by deactivating many unnecessary operations.
    * Improved performance based on cache optimization (much less CPU utilization).
    * Improved performance based on memory management (less memory consumption).
    * Improved management of Recycle Bin and restoration of disinfected objects.
    * Improved quick scan option.

We’ve also made Cloud Antivirus compatible with Windows 7/64 bits, which was one of the top requests we received throughout the beta.

The download is available on the Cloud Antivirus site: http://www.cloudantivirus.com. Also, if you have any questions or technical issues, please post them here or at the new support site http://www.cloudantivirus.com/forum/index.jspa

Thanks for your support of this project - we really appreciate everyone's open feedback!

fotis100

• SCF Member
« Reply #14 on: 11. March 2010., 11:58:52 »
ok i tested to my computer

« Reply #14 on: 11. March 2010., 11:58:52 »

tuyugi007

• SCF Member
« Reply #15 on: 14. March 2010., 14:05:39 »
Thanks I will try it.

laurent

• SCF Member
« Reply #16 on: 14. March 2010., 18:47:43 »
Panda Cloud Antivirus offers free malware protection in a lightweight package with an ultra-fresh user interface.
Free. Small download. Fast install. No updates needed. Extremely effective at keeping malware out of a clean system and was awarded PC Mag editor's choice for free antimalware.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2355827,00.asp

rochardgems

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #17 on: 02. April 2010., 13:54:55 »
This is a very good program with even further potential for improvement. HOWEVER, until release 1.00 all you had to do was install it and away it went. Now, to install it you need to submit an email address and password then verify by clicking on the email they send you. I consider this to be a very serious error in judgment by the techniques at Panda !

amko_sa

• SCF VIP Member
    • Newsapp IT support Portal
« Reply #18 on: 22. April 2010., 19:18:03 »
I am reading the cloudantivirus blog and looking at statistics I can only say good job guys  ;)

Types of files
*Malicious:  60.90%
*Goodware:  31.26%
*Under analysis:  7.84%
*New daily files
*Daily new unique files:  74009
*Of which are malware:  45738
*Backend servers
*Size of Collective Intelligence databases:   2.4 TB
*Daily logs from cloud-scanning server:   190 GB

Delsol

• SCF Member
« Reply #19 on: 09. June 2010., 23:11:36 »
Any idea whoelse does the 64-bit Vista and Windows 7 anti-virus product? Trying to fix infected 64-bit Vista and Win7 PCs at home. Thanks in advance!

« Reply #19 on: 09. June 2010., 23:11:36 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising