• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42952
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: FREE Avast Internet Security key (9 months by My-Avast.de)  (Read 8756 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum

Avast is giving out FREE license for their Internet Security. How to get the FREE key?

Follow the following steps:

1. Go here: http://www.my-avast.de/AVAST-Aktion-com-so-gehts

2. You will see a page with the following:
Vorname* = first name
Nachname* = last name
E-Mail* = I don't think I need to translate that right? :)

3. Click on Absenden (Absenden = send)

4. Then you will receive the following " Vielen Dank. Sie erhalten in Kürze eine E-Mail mit dem Code." (Thank you. You will receive an email with the code.)

5. Check your email.

6. You will see a link next to "Registrierungsdatei: " in your email. Download that. That is your license key.

7. Download avast! Internet Security from here: http://www.avast.com/download-trial

8. Enjoy your license.  :bih:

P.S.

FYI, subscription is valid till: 18/04/2012

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

davhag64

• SCF Member
  • "Iam Nation" by Johnny Cash
Re: FREE Avast Internet Security key (9 months by My-Avast.de)
« Reply #1 on: 18. July 2011., 00:15:20 »
I just downloaded and am trying it out for a while. Not sure how the firewall and antivirus will work but my system seems faster than when I had the Zone Alarm on it. Not that I will keep it on unless I start to really like it. The firewall is not bad at understanding and the suite itself seems pretty nice. But of course I have only had it on my system for a few hours. I need to test it at some malware sites first and check the firewall out to see how it holds up. If anyone has any info on this suite, let me know. I also heard that everyone was getting the same License key, I was wondering if this is safe or not. Any Ideas?  :-\

Samker

• SCF Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 18. July 2011., 05:51:28 »
Not that I will keep it on unless I start to really like it. The firewall is not bad at understanding and the suite itself seems pretty nice. But of course I have only had it on my system for a few hours. I need to test it at some malware sites first and check the firewall out to see how it holds up. If anyone has any info on this suite, let me know.

It's a very good and popular Security Suite, but it's very hard to say (at least for me) is it better than ZoneAlarm IS ... as you said, the best thing is to test them and after that decide do you want to keep them...

I also heard that everyone was getting the same License key, I was wondering if this is safe or not. Any Ideas?  :-\

I'm not sure about this but don't worry, it is promotional offer but you have same (very good) protection like with 1 year license which cost $40. ;)

http://www.avast.com/internet-security

amko_sa

• SCF VIP Member
    • Newsapp IT support Portal
« Reply #3 on: 19. July 2011., 21:37:31 »
Tnx for this info Samker  ;D. I will try Avast IS.

Samker

• SCF Administrator

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #4 on: 28. July 2011., 06:13:37 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising