• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42955
  • Total Topics: 16151
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Honeymoon in Crete  (Read 3049 times)

godsmack

• SCF Member
Honeymoon in Crete
« on: 29. January 2019., 12:44:48 »
Hello,

My fiancé and I are looking to go to Crete and Santorini for our honeymoon from the US. We have 2 weeks and are thinking about 2-3 nights in Santorini and the rest in Crete.

Most important to us are beaches, relaxation, exploring the culture, towns, and local food. I have read reviews about staying in Chania and using that as a central base. Our only issue is that we don’t want to drive 1.5-2 hours daily to get to beaches such as Elafonisi and Falassarna. We also want to hike the Samaria Gorge, go to Balos beach, and we would like to see the south western parts of Crete (paelochora and sougia).

My question is... would you recommend doing 3 nights in each of these places... example: Chania, Kissamos, Paleochora, etc? Also, do you think that the driving involved in visiting Crete will make for a non-relaxing experience?

Lastly, would you recommend staying in Plakias or Matala? I am thinking for the beaches and quaint towns.

Thanks for your help!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Honeymoon in Crete
« on: 29. January 2019., 12:44:48 »

Cherry99

• SCF Newbie
Re: Honeymoon in Crete
« Reply #1 on: 31. January 2019., 10:25:04 »
Hey and welcome :) You may want to take a look at some of the offerings from https://aktis.guide/en/
 Happy planning...and enjoy!

evansmith

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 22. March 2019., 07:07:07 »
Awesome...

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #2 on: 22. March 2019., 07:07:07 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising