• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3284
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: How To Get Into The NFT Business ?  (Read 2776 times)

alicejenifferze

• SCF Member
How To Get Into The NFT Business ?
« on: 05. January 2022., 13:20:10 »
It is an obvious question for many cryptopreneurs! The Market Capitalization of NFTs are expected to over take the crypto market, the volume and use case of NFTs are increasing day by day. Thus NFT is not a single phrase business, You have a enormous options. lets have a look at them

.1.NFT Marketplace

Opensea, is a well known NFT marketplace with wide range of NFTs and bulk users. you can start your own nft marketplace, if you wish.

NFT Music Marketplace
One can start a NFT platform especially for music marketplace, there musicians can list their music file as NFTs

NFT Art Marketplace
NFT Art Marketplace is specially build for artists, there users can buy, sell, hold their own Art

NFT Fashion Marketplace
Fashion Industry is always a Classic one, one can also start their own NFT Fashion Marketplace there one can
buy and sell fashion accessories and clothing's in the form of NFT.

NFT Real Estate Marketplace
In NFT Real Estate Marketplace, one can buy, sell real-world assets, virtual lands, houses, etc,

Metaverse Platform
Metaverse is now creating a massive hype, but it requires high-tech technologies like VR, AR, AI, etc,

NFT Gaming Platform
Gaming industry has reached new height with NFTs and its a vast domain, you can also start your own NFT
Gaming Platform.

Other than this, you can also provide secondary services like NFT Wallet Development , NFT Storage Development , Additional API Services, etc.
You might worried about development cost and technology stack, if you want to build a NFT platform from scratch, it requires more time and effort, but there is also an instant solution for you!

Clone Scripts!

With NFT Marketplace Clone Scripts like Opensea Clone, Rarible Clone, etc, one can start a NFT marketplace with the features and functionalities of opensea.

The same is applicable for gaming too.. there are a lot of NFT Gaming clones like Axie Infinity Clone Script, Zed Run Clone Script, Splinterlands Clone Script, etc, With these kinds of clone scripts, one can start their desired NFT Game Instantly.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

How To Get Into The NFT Business ?
« on: 05. January 2022., 13:20:10 »

MelissaLiberson

• SCF Hero Member
Re: How To Get Into The NFT Business ?
« Reply #1 on: 07. March 2022., 09:58:38 »
Though it's a risky business but still if you want then can use Binance as they are very secure. To to safe business you can also do Forex trading with FreshForex broker as they provide really huge bonuses to make good money.

MelissaLiberson

• SCF Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 09. June 2022., 09:33:38 »
Basically, the core thing is that you need to make, or 'mint' your NFT which is sometimes really tough so I will recommend all the newcomers to trade major cryptos at FreshForex broker cause there anyone can make good money by a small amount.

Markvin

« Reply #3 on: 19. September 2022., 07:49:27 »
Because your essay drew me in, I can be sure that this is an intriguing website. You should also check madalin stunt cars a fantastic driving game I made set on a tiny planet.

Santiago Carlson

« Reply #4 on: 20. September 2022., 04:53:15 »
In the thrilling running arcade game color tunnel , your goal is to get the maximum score while navigating a tunnel filled with moving hazards.

« Reply #4 on: 20. September 2022., 04:53:15 »

sara jane

« Reply #5 on: 29. December 2022., 03:07:35 »
I have read a lot of other blogs, but the one you have written is the one that has convinced me. I hope that you will continue to write significant blogs in the future so that you can share them with your audience.dordle

« Reply #5 on: 29. December 2022., 03:07:35 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising