• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42953
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4867
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Windows 7 Codec Pack (download)  (Read 2643 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Windows 7 Codec Pack (download)
« on: 27. October 2009., 22:31:53 »

The Windows 7 Codec Pack has been created to make installing major codec's, filters, plug-ins and splitters a breeze. It's a simple to install package of audio and video codecs / filters / splitters used for playing back music and movie files. After installation you will be able to play 99.9% of files on the internet.

Also included in the package are a number of encoder codec's, allowing you to encode files in formats such as DivX. XviD, x264 and many more in your favourite encoding application. The package allows playback of almost every file type in existence, the only exceptions being commercial formats that require a special player.

The following filetypes are enabled and SUPPORTED by the installation of the Windows 7 Codecs.
amr | mpc | ofr | divx | mka | ape | flac | evo | flv | m4b | mkv | ogg | ogv | ogm | rmvb | xvid
All of the above filetypes can be queued to the Windows Media Player Playlist using a right-click.

Download:
http://uk.windows7codecs.com/files/windows.7.codec.pack.v2.2.0.setup.exe

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Windows 7 Codec Pack (download)
« on: 27. October 2009., 22:31:53 »

Fireberg

• SCF Advanced Member
Re: Windows 7 Codec Pack (download)
« Reply #1 on: 28. October 2009., 21:50:58 »
I prefer uses a klite mega codecs anyway.

I´ve heard in another forum that´s cracshes with lot of players!!

Seven have a higher security level than Vista. So, if your UAC it's not turned off, you may have a great chance that installed codecs won't run. On the other hand, MKV, as I've said, usually requiers an AVC decoder, AC3Filter and an MKV splitter to be installed. BSPlayer installs by defauld FFDshow and Haali media splitter. I am not completly confident in ffdshow and I personally don't know how Haali works on Seven.
At this moment I run MKV with no problems usng Gabest MKV splitter, CoreAVC and AC3Filter.

Obs: That´s occurs only bsplayer!!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: Windows 7 Codec Pack (download)
« Reply #1 on: 28. October 2009., 21:50:58 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising