• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42951
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4549
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Online Vape Shop - Accepting Crypto Payments  (Read 1849 times)

cryptosp

• SCF Hero Member
    • Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real-life Girls
Online Vape Shop - Accepting Crypto Payments
« on: 29. July 2022., 15:28:23 »
E-LIQUID UK

We are an online vape shop based in the UK that happily accepts Crypto as a payment method, we also use the lightning network for BTC.
E-Liquids UK ships worldwide for a modest fee. Buy Vapes with your Cryptocurrencies.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« on: 29. July 2022., 15:28:23 »

simontie

• SCF Newbie
Re: Online Vape Shop - Accepting Crypto Payments
« Reply #1 on: 11. October 2022., 16:51:06 »
Thank you very much for sharing this information. I think my friend who loves vaping will like your store. However, I haven't been vaping for a long time because I just thought it could only harm me, and I don't condemn other people who do it. For example, I can afford to go to the weed store and top Burlington dispensary, buy myself several types of weed, and then smoke it all for several months. And by the way, I advise everyone who smokes marijuana rarely to do it because if you smoke weed every day, you just get stupid. It's enough to do it once every two or three weeks.

parentingyrnf

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 24. October 2022., 10:02:41 »
What cryptocurrencies do you accept?

sheliaarisa

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: 24. October 2022., 10:10:21 »
It's pretty cool that more and more companies are starting to accept payments in cryptocurrency, as crypto is very popular today. But I wouldn't pay with crypto, as I invested in the crypt to make money on it. I'm used to buying everything with regular money, even if the payment is online. Today you can buy anything online, and I love it. Yesterday I ordered a THC-based vape liquid here at weedofficials.com. It's convenient because the courier will bring my order to my house.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #3 on: 24. October 2022., 10:10:21 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising