• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42872
  • Total Topics: 16081
  • Online Today: 3955
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: JustHost - the last hosting plan you'll ever need  (Read 8739 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
JustHost - the last hosting plan you'll ever need
« on: 20. July 2013., 14:37:49 »
continued research (to change hosting, finally)...

http://www.JustHost.com is a reputable web hosting service provider. Just Host is dedicated to providing their customers with the most reliable web hosting service possible. Fast, reliable, web hosting at an affordable price with secure servers, 24/7 technical support, more:

-  Unlimited GBs of Space
Unlimited GBs of Transfer
Unlimited Domain Hosting
-  Unlimited Email Accounts
-  Unlimited MySQL Databases
-  FREE Site Builder
-  FREE Domain Name Registration
-  FREE Instant Setup
-  Anytime Money Back Guarantee

Justhost reviews: http://reviews.justhost.com/

Date: 16th July 2009 | Reviewer: Billy | Location: Pennsylvania, USA

My first email was answered within 10 minutes, pretty fast considering I hadn't even signed up for priority support. I really like the control panel and the site builder is a life saver! I have been with 2 other hosts before and who's the best web hosting provider I hear you say? Two words: Just Host.

Date: 22nd January 2010 | Reviewer: John Farouk | Location: Egypt

"Really I am satisfied with Justhost, I am using the service since nearly one year, I found them great to rely on. I am planning to purchase Justhost reseller account, I am happy to know that they are providing reseller accounts lately. Again thank you for all the team, specially online customer service and technical support."

Date: 10th August 2009 | Reviewer: Elisabeta Nitura | Location: Romania

"Not sure about being a JustHost customer? Searching for good testimonials about them?
Well, don't search no more! You came to the right place. I am a customer for over 6 months now and i've never had a single problem with JustHost. Well, something actually came up but Katy fixed it for me in less than 20 minutes.

Highly recommended hosting: it's cheap (and you can get it even cheaper with their huge discounts coupons), it's fast and reliable and you have a great support to rely on.

And last but not least, you can promote it and get nice bucks for each referral you bring in ;)

Hopefully they'll keep their services at this high level over time..."

P.S.

FYI, here you have the best Justhost coupon code;)

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

JustHost - the last hosting plan you'll ever need
« on: 20. July 2013., 14:37:49 »

Anant Mishra

Re: JustHost - the last hosting plan you'll ever need
« Reply #1 on: 09. May 2019., 07:28:22 »
This is really a nice and informative. containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: JustHost - the last hosting plan you'll ever need
« Reply #1 on: 09. May 2019., 07:28:22 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising