• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3869
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Adult-ONLY @WANKCOIN GIVEAWAY 50 & more $WKC to earn! Accepted by big brands #RT  (Read 5549 times)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
SPECIAL RULES!!
GO TO http://ferengicoin.org/smf/index.php?topic=671.0

Looks like Ferengi closed the forum and build a blogspot. I have a copy of the official [ANN] still in the admin board on SCF. When I have a new forum to launch this particular giveaway, I'll let you all know. Sorry. Google blocks wankcoin :/

Devvie

Read the tasks on ferengicoin.org, but *ANSWER* them on SCForum.info! It's a little detour: for that I'm truly sorry  :-[ The giveaway has open tasks and exclusive crypto-groupie tasks though...  :bih: And you do NOT have to create an account on ferengicoin.org - you only have to read there :)

So... I cannot post this article on scforum.info. Why? Google AdSense does not like wankers, therefore I was forced to host this giveaway on another forum. Thank you Ferengicoin.org!! ♥

And while you are there with the Ferengi... Do look around!! Maybe register and create an account? I don't know many cryptos that are SO active when it comes to merchant acceptance and new ideas... True Ferengimanship here :)

SO GO TO http://ferengicoin.org/smf/index.php?topic=671.0 BUT REPLY ON SCFORUM! :)

Post-EDIT: exciting new developments... You people should really hurry and grab some!!
FROM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625934.msg8795529#msg8795529
UPDATE:

Legal Structure is proceeding nicely and should hopefully be complete within a week. While we wait for our agents to complete that portion of things, I have been working on getting processing set up. This is a bit complicated particularly when it comes to accepting credit card payments for Wankcoin purchases, but we are getting through it and see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’ll have a better idea as to which options we will be opening up with hopefully around the same time the legal stuff is complete.

In regards to the WKC/Fiat exchange and what to expect with our opening launch. As a start, we will only be offering the ability to purchase WKC with fiat. We believe this is an important step for WKC as we need to make it easy for the general public to get WKC and spend it. This will be a fairly easy process where you click a button, enter some information, pay for the WKC and then specify an address to have it sent to. For people who prefer not to download a wallet onto their PC, we will be offering the option of having an online wallet set up at the same time, and with the creation of an account, any future purchases will have the WKC automatically sent to the wallet linked to their account. There will be processing fees associated with purchasing WKC in this way (and they will be made clear when purchasing). Supply for the WKC for sale will come from the markets, and the sale price for the WKC will be the average market price + the processing fees.

We are considering adding the option to buy other popular cryptos from this service as well, and this may come at a later date, we are currently undecided.

We fully intend on adding the option to sell WKC to the exchange, and eventually have it become a fully functional exchange as well. This becomes complicated as different countries’ regulations and anti-money laundering laws come into effect. We still need to do a bit more research into this and ensure we meet all regulatory requirements before launching these options. A timeline is currently unknown for this.

Once we launch the ability to purchase WKC for fiat, I will be focusing on completing our Whitepaper and moving the exchange forward. At the same time, we are working on a project to make acceptance of Wankcoin easier for merchants, and once we are closer with that, we will begin actively pursuing wider Wankcoin acceptance. Should anyone in the meantime be interested in accepting Wankcoin on their site – this can be done (for example Crypto Sex Toys).

An Unofficial Android Wallet is also now available – we’ve asked for some tweaks to be done to it, we will share a link for it soon.

We are working on a fun blog site for WKC for releases as well as to showcase the awesome GIFs and pictures georgem has been making for us. This will be available soon and we will announce that once it is ready as well.

As far as the coin code in general – we have been discussing some options to address the miner dumping issue. We are further looking into one option, and while I can’t say too much yet or promise anything, think: Earn WKC for holding your WKC.

Some other amazing ideas are developing internally as well, please remember, these things all take time. And while we want to make things happen as quickly as possible for the coin and for the community, our main goal is to ensure things are done properly the first time.

More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

usupnaruto

• SCF Member
are this giveaway still active?

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
are this giveaway still active?

Sigh... How many times do I have to say this...? It ain't over until I explicitly tell it's over!!!

CryptoGroupies should know... :)

Devvie
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Looks like Ferengi closed the forum and build a blogspot. I have a copy of the official [ANN] still in the admin board on SCF. When I have a new forum to launch this particular giveaway, I'll let you all know. Sorry. Google blocks wankcoin :/

Devvie

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising