• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42873
  • Total Topics: 16082
  • Online Today: 4089
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Hostmonster - superior support, powerful hosting...  (Read 4015 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Hostmonster - superior support, powerful hosting...
« on: 21. April 2013., 20:21:18 »
Since We still have problem with mail notifications at SCforum >:( and I think that it's related to our (current) hosting, I'll continue with my Hosting re-search(s)... and they will be published like small reviews.

Hostmonster has been providing hosting solutions to thousands of business and personal web sites since 1996. Its internet hosting package helps businesses and individuals to get high-powered service at a fraction of the cost: http://www.hostmonster.com/

From the business owner to the individual who desires full functionality on a small budget, HostMonster provides your complete web hosting solution. Here you have basic features:

- Unlimited Space & Bandwidth
- Host Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited E-mail Accounts
- Free Domain
- cPanel Control Panel
- $100 Google Advertising Offer
- Free Site Builders
- Free Online Stores
- WordPress, Gallery and More

P.S.

Like usual, I looked for discount coupons and here they are - HostMonster Coupons.
  ;)

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Hostmonster - superior support, powerful hosting...
« on: 21. April 2013., 20:21:18 »

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Re: Hostmonster - superior support, powerful hosting...
« Reply #1 on: 21. April 2013., 21:06:06 »
NICE posting all info in snippets - helps people learning how to think :)

Previous review, here: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8049.msg20387.html (ServerPronto - The World's Most Affordable Hosting)

So yeah...

Karma!

Devvie

~~~ notemail@facebook.com ~~~

Conare nullius momenti videri fortasse missilibus careant
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-013 by DevNullius)
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: Hostmonster - superior support, powerful hosting...
« Reply #1 on: 21. April 2013., 21:06:06 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising