• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42863
  • Total Topics: 16072
  • Online Today: 1386
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Work Examiner - Internet Monitoring Software for Employee Tracking & Web Control  (Read 4070 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Dear SCF members,

this time I would like to introduce great App for Managers - Work Examiner: http://www.WorkExaminer.com

Work Examiner is the comprehensive computer tracking software for managing staff work time. Work Examiner enables organizations to quickly and cost-effectively monitor and analyze the activity of its employees in the Internet and in various applications. Also with WE you'll learn how to block websites in several clicks!

Depending of your Company size you have possibility to choose between two Work Examiner versions: Standard & Professional.

Work Examiner Standard is a system for controlling employees' office hours designed for small and medium businesses. The distinguishing features of the Standard edition include quick deployment, simple and intuitive use of the program, ease of controlling the program. This solution will allow you to effectively control your employees' efficiency.

Work Examiner Professional is a complex solution for multilevel control over employees' office hours designed for large companies. This solution is distinguished by its high performance and scalability, which allows you to achieve the maximum efficiency when combined with flexible customization features.

No matter which version you choose, you can count on WE features:

- Web Usage Control: WE's powerful analytics engine will give you a internet usage monitor with information how web surfing time at your company is distributed between users, computers, user groups, departments, sites, website categories and even by days of the week, dates and hours!

- Surveillance: WE allows you to view screenshots from a user's computer in real-time mode with constant refresh, almost like a spy cam.

- Work Time Tracking: Powerful data filtering capabilities can manage such report parameters as days, hours, days of the week, users, computers, departments, user groups, applications and websites, and display settings. Any parameter can be included or excluded from the report.

For the end, You can download a trial of Work Examiner Standard or request a trial of Professional edition in the Download section: http://www.workexaminer.com/download.html

Cheers,

Samker

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
 :down: you wanna monitor me?? GTFOH

Like I don't have enough on my hands with NSA & IRS on my back ;p

Devnullius
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising