• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42871
  • Total Topics: 16080
  • Online Today: 3902
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: SpywareBlaster 3.5.1  (Read 14451 times)

Amker

• SCF Global Moderator
    • SCforum.info
SpywareBlaster 3.5.1
« on: 17. May 2007., 21:39:18 »
Spyware, adware, browser hijackers, and dialers are some of the fastest-growing threats on the Internet today. By simply browsing to a web page, you could find your computer to be the brand-new host of one of these unwanted fiends!

The most important step you can take is to secure your system. And SpywareBlaster is the most powerful protection program available.
Prevent the installation of ActiveX-based spyware, adware, browser hijackers, dialers, and other potentially unwanted software.
Block spyware/tracking cookies in Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Firefox.
Restrict the actions of potentially unwanted sites in Internet Explorer.

SpywareBlaster can help keep your system spyware-free and secure, without interfering with the "good side" of the web. And unlike other programs, SpywareBlaster does not have to remain running in the background.

Dovnload:

http://fs7.filehippo.com/4796/80779cb5170944d58ac1d8f0c6cbfab8/spywareblastersetup351.exe
# Online Anti-Malware Scanners: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,734.0.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

SpywareBlaster 3.5.1
« on: 17. May 2007., 21:39:18 »

Compstuff

• SCF Member
Re: SpywareBlaster 3.5.1
« Reply #1 on: 18. January 2011., 14:04:53 »
I install this on every system I do since it is a passive program

daveedmiller

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 11. May 2011., 13:52:48 »
SpywareBlaster started out as a malicious application blocker focused on ActiveX-based assaults. It's kept that part & expanded, & now can block all kinds of adware that gets delivered through your Web browser, although its defenses are most useful for Net Explorer users.

RuskinF

• SCF Member
« Reply #3 on: 15. July 2020., 14:33:41 »
This is what i have, to say about this application:
I'm a SpywareBlaster user for over 10 years. I haven't kept up with its improvements over the years. When I first encountered it, its main claim to fame was that it was a blacklist of malicious Web sites. It filled the "hosts" file with undesirable URLs and assigned them invalid IP addresses, thereby blocking them from being accessed by any browser. What I've read recently tells me that I was unaware of other, more sophisticated, techniques. Well done, guys. (In my world, "guys" includes "gals"; e.g, "chairm'n", as we pronounce it, includes "chairw'mn" too.)

LindaJVinci LindaJ

« Reply #4 on: 30. November 2021., 13:48:35 »
But whilst it's miles viable to secret agent, Android no root gadgets do now not permit the entirety mSpy has to offer. Advanced functions together with social media tracking root android online free and the keylogger characteristic require that the tool be rooted.

« Reply #4 on: 30. November 2021., 13:48:35 »

AmeliaPatterson

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #5 on: 11. February 2022., 17:52:14 »
SpywareBlaster is a good anti-spyware application for browsers that focuses on ActiveX malware blocking. My professor was so happy with me that he made me the lead student for that subject. After that, I went to this blog to learn more about writing services click here. Furthermore, I discovered that they had a kind and pleasant customer service system. ActiveX is a program that allows users to interact with webpage content.

« Reply #5 on: 11. February 2022., 17:52:14 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising