• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42866
  • Total Topics: 16075
  • Online Today: 1580
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: pc problem - probably with spyware.IE.Monster or Monster fx-wild-oxoooooooo  (Read 8761 times)

dons

• SCF Newbie
I have similar problem as Judeggbey but I also cannot download the programs you suggest. I've had same problem with trying to download any spyware or antivirus software.  can you help me pleeze

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Hi dons & welcome to SCF Portal.

Don't worry I think that we will resolve this. ;)

If I understand you correct additional problem is that you cannot download any "cleaning" program?

Anyway, please first provide us other required information:

- all possible details related to yours problems / infection.

- try to install at least HijackThis and provide us log: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,785.0.html

We will wait your reply and after that provide you next instructions for "cleaning".

Regards,

SCF Team

midias

• SCF Member
I have similar problem as Judeggbey but I also cannot download the programs you suggest. I've had same problem with trying to download any spyware or antivirus software.  can you help me pleeze

I had a similar problem not to long ago I could not visit any site that could remove the spyware.  I actually had to go to work and download programs onto a flash drive and install them onto my PC from the removable drive.  A good short list would be Malawarebytes, adaware, spybot and superantispyware.

georgecloner

• SCF VIP Member
Sam is right, kindly provide problem info..

or, try "System Restore" and restore your system on a previous date.

:thumbsup:
Creativity is a mental and social process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising