• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3690
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Password recovery tools  (Read 10933 times)

Unfalerar

• SCF Newbie
Password recovery tools
« on: 09. January 2011., 03:16:04 »
I found this article: Password recovery and revealing today and I'm perplexed. Is it truly that easy to reveal password?

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Password recovery tools
« on: 09. January 2011., 03:16:04 »

krrjhn

• SCF Advanced Member
Re: Password recovery tools
« Reply #1 on: 14. January 2011., 07:16:01 »
Can i recover my XP password which i was forget???

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
« Reply #2 on: 30. January 2013., 12:48:01 »
Pretty much there's only 1 site to go to... nirsoft.net!

For recovery / reset of Windows passwords, just google for: torrent msdart (xp - win 7 + win 2008R2) or a torrent for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack 2011, which includes these recovery tools too.

Copy-paste from Nirsoft's site...

Here's some examples of what you can find in NirSoft Web site:

Password Recovery Utilities
Mail PassView - Recover the passwords of popular email clients: Outlook Express, MS Outlook, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird , and more...
MessenPass - Recover the passwords of instant messenger programs: Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, Trillian, and more...
Dialupass: Dialup Password Recovery - Recovers the passwords of dialup entries (VPN and Internet connections). Works also under Windows 2000/XP.
Network Password Recovery - Freeware utility that recovers the network passwords stored by Windows XP (Credentials file).
Asterisk Logger - Reveal the passwords hidden behind asterisk ('****') characters in standard password text-boxes.
SniffPass - Password Sniffer - Listen to your network, and capture POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP (basic authentication) passwords
PstPassword - Recover the password of Outlook PST file.
Protected Storage PassView - Displays all passwords and AutoComplete strings stored in your Protected Storage.

Network Monitoring Tools
NetResView - View all computers/shares on your network.
WirelessNetView - View the details of all wireless network in your area (SSID, Signal Quality, MAC Address, and more...)
BluetoothView - Monitor the Bluetooth activity around you.
SmartSniff: TCP/IP Sniffer - Capture TCP/IP packets on your network adapter and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers.
CurrPorts: TCP/IP Connections Viewer - Freeware tool that displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your local computer.
AdapterWatch - displays useful information about your network adapters: IP addresses, Hardware address, WINS servers, DNS servers, MTU value, Number of bytes received or sent, The current transfer speed, and more...

Internet Related Utilities
IPNetInfo - Find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more.
MyLastSearch - View your latest searches with Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
VideoCacheView - Copy video files (.flv and others) from the Web browser cache and temporary folder.
SiteShoter - Take a screenshot of a Web site.
DNSDataView - View the DNS records of specified domains.
IECookiesView: Cookies Viewer/Manager for IE - View/Delete/Modify the cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer. Read More >>
IEHistoryView - View/Delete the URLs that you visited in the last few days.
WhoisThisDomain - Get information about a registered domain.
DNSDataView - DNS lookup tool.

Freeware System Tools
ProduKey - Recover Office/Windows CD-Key
ShellExView - Displays the details of shell extensions installed on your computer, and allows you to easily disable and enable each shell extension.
WhatInStartup - Add, delete, modify or disable programs that run at Windows startup.
USBDeview - View all installed/connected USB devices on your system.
DevManView - Alternative to device manager of Windows.
DriverView - List all device drivers currently loaded on your Windows.
RegScanner (Registry Scanner) - Scan and find values in the Registry.
OpenedFilesView - View opened/locked files in your system.
SysExporter - Grab the data stored in standard list-views, list boxes, and combo boxes from almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.
BlueScreenView - View crash information stored in the MiniDump files created on blue screen of Windows.
MS-Outlook Tools
NK2Edit - Edit, delete, add, merge, and repair records in the AutoComplete files (.NK2) of Outlook.
OutlookAttachView - View and extract attachments in your Outlook mailbox.
OutlookStatView - Get statistics about your Outlook mailbox.

Peace!

Devvie

~~~ notemail@facebook.com ~~~

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-013 by DevNullius)
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
« Reply #3 on: 01. February 2013., 19:28:30 »
Pretty much there's only 1 site to go to... nirsoft.net!

Terrible site ("design" :thumbsdown: ) with miraculous tools.  :thumbsup:

Nirsoft: http://nirsoft.net

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
product key finder
« Reply #4 on: 19. March 2013., 10:52:55 »
 O0 Found a slightly better looking site when I was looking for a Windows 8 Product Key finder...

FROM: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/system-security/fr/belarc-advisor-review.htm

OFFICIAL PAGE: http://www.belarc.com/index.html

The program will make a local report file that can be opened with your browser (Chrome ;p).

Copy paste from about.com:

Belarc Advisor v8.3
A Full Review of Belarc Advisor

About.com Rating4.5 Star Rating
User Rating3.5 Star Rating (5 Reviews) write a review
By Tim Fisher, About.com Guide
See More About:belarc advisorsystem information toolskey finder software

Belarc Advisor v8.3

Belarc Advisor is one of my favorite free system information tools. It's fast, easy to use, and gives you a surprisingly digestible report of what makes up your computer system.

One popular category that Belarc Advisor excels at is providing software license information. In fact, it's so good at finding the correct product key or serial number for your installed programs that the program also tops my list of free product key finders!

Read my full review of Belarc Advisor below for the feature list, pros & cons, and my thoughts on the tool, or head right to their download page linked from Visit Their Website at the top of this page.

Note: This review is of Belarc Advisor v8.3. Please let me know if Belarc, Inc. has released a newer version and I haven't yet reviewed the update.

Features

Belarc Advisor works on 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.

Current server and older consumer Windows operating systems are supported as well including Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, and 2003, plus Windows NT, Me, 98, and 95.

After an easy download and installation, just run Belarc Advisor and wait while the initial analysis of your computer system is completed, a process that takes anywhere from several seconds to several minutes depending mostly on the speed of your computer.

Once the analysis is complete, Belarc Advisor will open your default web browser and display a report, which it calls your Computer Profile Summary. This web page is an HTML file generated by Belarc Advisor and stored on your computer.

Below is a list of the various categories on the Computer Profile Summary and a short description of what's included:

Operating System: Operating system name, language, and installation date

System Model: Computer make and model, if available

Processor: CPU(s) installed on your motherboard

Main Circuit Board: Motherboard make, model, and serial number, plus BIOS data

Drives: Hard drive and optical drive data, including total capacity and free space

Memory Modules: Total amount of RAM, plus number of modules installed

Local Drive Volumes: Drive letters, file system, and total/free space data

Network Drives: Mapped network drives

Users: Local user and system accounts, last logon time stamps, and locked/disabled status

Printers: Installed printers and which port each is using

Controllers: Storage controllers

Display: Video card and monitor make, model, and serial number data

Bus Adapters: USB, eSATA, and similar controller data

Multimedia: Sound card or other audio hardware

Virus Protection: Anti-malware program installed, program and definition version data, last scan time stamp, and current status

Group Policies: Group policy data

Communications: Networking, Bluetooth, and other communication hardware and protocol data

Other Devices: List of other hardware devices

USB Storage Use in past 30 Days: Device name, serial number, and last used time stamp

Hosted Virtual Machines: Virtual machine data including time stamp

Network Map: Local IP addresses, device type, device details, and device roles for currently connected network devices

Missing Security Updates: List of updates from Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, and other vendors that have not been installed

Software Licenses: List of product keys and serial numbers used to install the programs and operating system listed

Software Versions & Usage: List of installed programs including version numbers and general time frame of last use

Installed Microsoft Hotfixes: List of previously installed updates from Microsoft
As you can see, there's much about your computer that you can find from a quick run of Belarc Advisor.

Pros & Cons

There's little not to like about Belarc Advisor:

Pros:

Small <4 MB download size and installation footprint
Completely free
Computer analysis is very fast considering the data being gathered
No toolbars, adware, or spyware included during installation
Results displayed in your default browser
Computer profile is not stored online, only locally (good if you're concerned about privacy)
Cons:

No portable version (i.e. must be installed to use)
Computer profile is not stored online, only locally (bad if you want to easily share your data or want it stored in the cloud)
My Thoughts On Belarc Advisor

I really like Belarc Advisor and I've been using it for a long time. I'd consider it the "original" system information program. I'm not aware of any similar program that's been available, and continuously improved upon, for anywhere near the length of time that Belarc Advisor has been. I used it way back in the Windows 95 days!

Obviously it's great that it's a completely free program but that's not at all why I love it so much. Belarc Advisor is quick, accurate, and produces more detailed information that many similar programs, some of which dare to charge for a similar feature set.

If you're in need of a program that can quickly and accurately produce detailed information about your computer, Belarc Advisor is an excellent choice. I'd also recommend that you use Belarc Advisor for any product key finding needs you might have, especially for Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office licenses.

Karma!

Devvie

~~~ notemail@facebook.com ~~~

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-013 by DevNullius)
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

product key finder
« Reply #4 on: 19. March 2013., 10:52:55 »

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
« Reply #5 on: 30. March 2013., 09:00:52 »
For the technical script-kiddies stumbling upon this article through da Google machine... Also read this great article! http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8065.0.html

devnullius

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Re: Password recovery tools --> SXPasswordSuite
« Reply #6 on: 19. May 2013., 22:42:22 »
FROM: http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/asterisk-password-decryptor-2/#comment-351984

Quote of Giovanni's reaction on todays giveaway (password revealer, a simple one...). Advises SXPasswordSuite 6.5 (direct download link: http://securityxploded.com/getfile_plus.php?id=5555).

ALSO see: http://securityxploded.com/download.php for MANY MORE tools...

"Does the job but why pay 20 bucks if you can do the same thing and even more for FREE without any damn update limitation?

* SXPasswordSuite 6.0
This mega edition supports password recovery from 50+ popular applications including top Browsers, Messengers, Mail softwares, FTP clients, Download Managers.

SXPasswordSuite includes following password recovery tools:

· AsteriskPasswordSpy
· BrowserPasswordDecryptor
· FacebookPasswordDecryptor
· FireMaster
· FireMasterCracker
· FireMasterLinux
· FTPPasswordDecryptor
· FTPPasswordSniffer
· GooglePasswordDecryptor
· HashKracker
· IDMPasswordDecryptor
· InstantPDFPasswordRemover
· iTunesPasswordDecryptor
· MailPasswordDecryptor
· MessengerPasswordDecryptor
· MyspacePasswordDecryptor
· MysqlPasswordAuditor
· NetworkPasswordDecryptor
· OraclePasswordAuditor
· OrbitPasswordDecryptor
· TwitterPasswordDecryptor
· WindowsPasswordKracker
· YahooPasswordDecryptor

http://securityxploded.com/sxpasswordsuite.php

Piece of paper to remember, John L ( rerun ) gergn wordt bedankt???

LOL!! LOL!!!

See also:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Decrypting-Decoding/Cain-and-Abel.shtml
http://nirsoft.net/utils/bullets_password_view.html
http://www.bajoras.net/abhackpsw
http://www.logivis-studios.com/downloads/logivis/loginssaver.html

==> FREE <==

ENJOY!!!

Please, GAOTD developers & GAOTD team: focus your attention on different kind of tools which cannot be easily replaced with FREE alternatives or at least let GAOTD users to update your software for a while, otherwise it doesn't make sense to use your programs at all. Thanks!

My 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 cent for today's giveaway!!

Comment by Giovanni (Super King of Freebies) — May 19th, 2013 at 4:50 am
Did you find this comment useful? Yes +119"

Karma!

devnullius

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
« Reply #7 on: 01. October 2013., 12:13:50 »
I re-found an old site with a HUGE collection of specialized password decryptors or protection removal tools... A short summary is already mentioned in the previous article by Giovanni.

They have many more tools (see our anti rootkit article: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8412.msg21498/topicseen.html#msg21498).

I will copy paste a long list below for a quick glance. It's not all password related, but I'm not gonna edit this list any time soon ;p

Just look if something's there for you, if so go to above site for direct download links ;p

... Karma!

Devvie

~~~ notemail@facebook.com ~~~

Conare nullius momenti videri fortasse missilibus careant
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-013 by DevNullius)

LIST:
 Advanced Win Service Manager
 AIM Password Decryptor
 ASLR Process Scanner
 Asterisk Password Spy
 Autorun File Remover  Updated
 Browser History Spy
 Browser Password Decryptor
 Browser Password Dump  New
 BSNL Password Decryptor
 Bulk MD5 Password Cracker
 Bulk SHA1 Password Cracker
 Chrome Password Decryptor
 Cisco Password Decryptor
 Comodo Password Decryptor
 Cool Novo Password Decryptor
 DEP Process Scanner
 Digsby Password Decryptor
 Directory Scanner
 DLink Password Decryptor
 DLL Finder
 Dll Hijack Auditor
 DLL Magic
 DLL Relocation Finder
 DLL Remover
 Download Hash Verifier
 Dreamweaver Password Decryptor
 Dyn DNS Password Decryptor
 Enable Admin  Updated
 Encrypted File Scanner  Updated
 Exe64bit Detector
 Exe Scan
 Facebook Blocker  Updated
 Facebook Password Decryptor
 Facebook Password Dump  New
 File Time Changer
 Filezilla Password Decryptor
 Fire Master
 Fire Master Cracker
 Firemaster Linux
 Fire Password
 Fire Password Viewer
 Flashfxp Password Decryptor
 Foxmail Password Decryptor
 FTP Commander Password Decryptor
 Ftp Password Decryptor
 FTP Password Kracker
 FTP Password Sniffer
 Games Key Decryptor
 Gmail Password Dump  Updated
 Google Ad Blocker  Updated
 Google Password Decryptor  Updated
 Hash Compare
 Hash Console
 Hash Generator
 Hash Kracker
 Hash Kracker Console
 Hidden Cmd Detector
 Hidden File Finder  Updated
 Hide Computer
 IDM Password Decryptor
 IE Password Decryptor
 IMVU Password Decryptor
 Incredi Mail Password Decryptor
 Instant PDF Password Remover
 Instant You Tube Blocker  Updated
 IPv6 Disable  New
 iTunes Password Decryptor
 JDownloader Password Decryptor
 Joomla Password Reset
 Juniper Password Decryptor
 LDAP Password Kracker
 LDAP Search
 Linkedin Password Decryptor  Updated
 Live Mail Password Decryptor
 MAC Address Scanner
 Mail Password Decryptor
 Mail Password Sniffer
 Malpimp
 MD5 Salted Hash Kracker
 Meebo Password Decryptor
 Messenger Password Decryptor
 Miranda Password Decryptor
 MSN Live Password Decryptor
 Myspace Password Decryptor
 Mysql Password Auditor
 Net Database Scanner
 Net Share Monitor
 Network Password Decryptor  Updated
 Network Password Dump
 Opera Password Decryptor
 Oracle Password Auditor
 Orbit Password Decryptor
 Outlook Password Decryptor
 Paltalk Password Decryptor
 Password Sniffer Console
 Password Sniffer Spy
 Pcprox RFID Reader
 PE Spin Plugin
 Pidgin Password Decryptor
 Pinterest Password Decryptor  Updated
 Port Scanner
 Process Magic  Updated
 Process PEB Finder
 Proc Heap Viewer
 Proc Net Monitor
 Product Key Decryptor
 Py Mal
 Remote Dir Detector
 Remote DLL
 Remote DLL Injector
 Router Password Decryptor  New
 Router Password Kracker
 Safari Password Decryptor
 Salted Hash Generator
 Salted Hash Kracker
 Sea Monkey Password Decryptor
 Secure Password Generator  Updated
 SFC Lister
 SHA256 Salted Hash Kracker
 Shell Detect
 Show DL Ls
 Show Drivers  Updated
 Show Threads
 Show Windows
 Smartftp Password Decryptor
 Smart Windows App Blocker  New
 Social Password Decryptor  Updated
 Spy BHO Remover
 Spy DLL Remover
 SSL Cert Downloader
 SSL Cert Scanner  Updated
 SSL Cert Store Viewer
 Stream Armor
 Super Putty Password Decryptor  Updated
 SX Hash Suite
 SX Network Suite  Updated
 SX Password Suite
 SX System Suite
 Thunderbird Pass Decryptor
 Trillian Password Decryptor
 Twitter Password Decryptor
 Virus Total Scanner
 Vista UAC Maker
 VNC Password Recovery
 Wi Fi Password Decryptor
 Wi Fi Password Key Generator  New
 Windows Autologin Password
 Windows Auto Reboot
 Windows Autorun Disable
 Windows Autoupdate Disable  Updated
 Windows Drive Hider
 Windows Password Kracker
 Windows UAC Manager  Updated
 Windows USB Blocker  New
 Windows User Manager
 Windows Vault Password Decryptor  Updated
 Win Sniff
 WS_FTP Password Decryptor
 Xfire Password Decryptor
 Yahoo Password Decryptor
 Zexplo

Janine

• SCF Member
« Reply #8 on: 07. October 2014., 11:24:43 »
Very helpful article! Lost passwords can be very devastating us especially if the lost passwords belong to the websites important to us. I thought the recovering passwords is too hard and complicated but thanks for the insightful tips about retrieving them in easy ways.

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
« Reply #9 on: 18. October 2014., 10:41:50 »
Store website passwords with online service lastpass.com - the only one I use :)

Devvie

« Reply #9 on: 18. October 2014., 10:41:50 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising