• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3489
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: The one and only working way to remove ALL DUPLICATE text sms messages! For real  (Read 22634 times)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Some backup and restore programs offer to remove duplicate entries when restoring. This does not always work, especially when only the program's backup is compared to your original sms list. Different date notation from another backup program and all is duplicated anyways...

Sigh?

Not anymore!

This little gem truly scans and removes all text sms messages and removes the duplicate ones. Fast ;p

Name of the game: kAmMa's BackupSMS (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.kamma.backupsms)

It can backup/restore to/from sdcard, merge with sdcard, delete ALL sms text messages AND delete duplicate SMS messages...

Best of all: it's free ;p

Devvie

~~~ notemail@facebook.com ~~~

Conare nullius momenti videri fortasse missilibus careant
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-013 by DevNullius)
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Clilesft73

• SCF Newbie
If you are a new business and finding out good ways to promote your brand then SMS marketing campaign can truly help you out and the best part is that it needs no high skills to run these campaigns. Even I am using an app for text marketing for real estate agents and it is benefiting me in a great way.

Berberdes

Do you want to remove all duplicate text messages on your phone? There is a way, but it might not be what you think. I'm going to tell you how in just 3 easy steps. Step 1: Connect your iPhone or Android device with the computer and open iTunes or Google Play Music app on the topessaywriting reviews computer.   Step 2: Click "Songs" for iOS devices and "My Library" for Android devices at the top of the screen.  Step 3: Click "Duplicate Items (X)" button that appears next to each song title when scrolling down through list of songs there. This will filter out all duplicates from your library! You can now delete any duplicates found by clicking on them individually and selecting

Daretop

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the edubirdie review you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.

jang dong

The description of slope unblocked.
Welcome to Slope! Easy on start, but extra challenging and fun during the run!
slope unblocked Game, you take control of a ball rolling down a steep slope. As you steer from side to side, your game plan is to avoid colliding into obstacles, keep your ball straight onto the falling slopes, speed boosting along the way and have tons of adrenaline rushed fun as you strive attain your record! The further you get, the faster you go! Easy on sight, extra challenging and fun during the run! For added challenge, the course is randomized each slopes platforms, speed boosters, obstacles and tunnels, every time you play, forcing you to constantly stay on high alert if you want to succeed.

cory day

Thank you for sharing you can download WhatsApp Delta completely free here: https://coimobile.com/whatsapp-delta/

Hoa Dao

Thank you for sharing this great article. 888b hopes you will have many more articles for everyone to read.

PhilR

Want to know where you can get help writing an essay? With https://paperwritingservices.reviews/essay-box-review/ experts, you can have complete peace of mind. Our essay writing services include everything you expect to see

Hoa Dao

KUBET999.Vip belongs to KUBET (also known as Thien Ha Bet – THABET), is one of the prestigious, top security and HIGHEST PAYING bookmakers run by Mr. Nguyen Phan Anh - CEO of KUBET 999. Tel: 0906390587. Head office: RCBC Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines. Coming to KUBET 999, you will experience the pinnacle of entertainment technology because KUBET always applies new technology to the games, helping customers get the most authentic feeling!!

Younart13

• SCF Newbie
This post is important for you. This information may be of use to you. But with the help of Noun Calculator you can fix your noun. This Improve Your Speech with Our Free Noun Calculator tool will help you. I think you can overcome this problem with its help. I hope it will work for you.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising