• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42863
  • Total Topics: 16072
  • Online Today: 1543
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: (BOB) Dobbscoin - The ONLY CryptoCurrency Accepted on the Pleasure Saucers  (Read 3114 times)

DobbsCoin

• SCF Newbie
  • Let there be Slack
    • (BOB) DobbsCoin
I created this silly peer-to-peer settlement instrument, a "currency like electronic document" ..cryptocoiny thing for a school project, and my own amusement; then it got noticed by the organization (The Church of the SubGenius) and they thought it was fun - so they let me keep playing.

It's Intentionally WORTHLESS & Just for fun, but now that there's so many Gridseed SCRYPT miners out there - I figured I could interest them in something not currently being openly traded on the supermega altcoin exchanges. Maybe it'll go somewhere. Maybe people will just enjoy themselves.

I mine it myself, as do several SubGenius FANBOYS, who also help develop it when the need ARISES (rare as the case may be). My worker in the mining pool is named FAUCET and the coins go into the Faucet (go figure) - There are currently about 5% of existing (BOB) in the FAUCET. Help Yourself to Something for Nothing = FREE SLACK. 

If you are familiar with the SubGenius meme, you'll appreciate it. If you're not familiar with it - you'll probably just think it's stupid.. but BE WARNED: In SubGenius MYTHOS: The Stupider it looks, the MORE IMPORTANT it probably is!!. And always, Remember: "BOB" LOVES YOU.

(BOB) Dobbscoin is The Official CryptoCurrency of the Church of the SubGenius, an American UFO and parody religion (wikipedia).  We've got an official Blockchain, a Mining Pool, Faucet & a SpinGame. You're welcome to send BOB straight from the Faucet to the Spingame and throw it away for your chance to get TRIPLE your Money Back.. all user losses dump straight back into the FAUCET anyhow. It's all in good fun, for Slack anyhow.

While you're waiting on your FREE SLACK to arrive in the SPINGAME,
please enjoy this wonderful YouTube delight that'll sum up just about everything
you'll ever need to know about everything there is to be known.

And if you do the SCRYPT mining thing: you're welcome to join us in the Pool.
Aloha

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
So... No moon for you guys? :)

Made me laugh, welcome to SCForum.info - enjoy!
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

DobbsCoin

• SCF Newbie
  • Let there be Slack
    • (BOB) DobbsCoin
So... No moon for you guys? :)

Made me laugh, welcome to SCForum.info - enjoy!

We've been on the Moon since 1982, it's actually quite boring.
I'd love to see (BOB) finally out to the Corporate SiN Galaxy, but the X-Ists's didn't show this year.

People (the OverPopulation) don't want to put any HASH behind (BOB) because it's SCRYPT, and only creates 7200 (BOB)/day. That means the opportunity to pump the shitout of it and dump it for BTC it not as attractive as all the soon-to-be obscure shitcoins out there these days; which is fine by me. I got me a little GRIDSEED 5chip that pushes 300KH/s and I'm takin half a days worth of total_shares all to myself, then dumping them in the FAUCET for share'n with the SubGenius population who's never been real good with money anyhow.. Once they get some, and want more, they can learn about mining ..and by them gridseeds will be $10/ea .. so I guess I'm really just producint a long term private meme community crapcoin right now.. But come X-Day: It they're not holding the Bag for BOB - They will be sorry.

You can lead a man to the fountain of Slack, but if you push him in, he'll just drown.

Glad it made you laugh =).
Praise "BOB" - Hail Eris.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising