Software & Hardware Mix: > Windows / PC

CCleaner (download)

<< < (2/12) > >>

Samker:

--- Quote from: F3RL on 01. May 2009., 10:30:04 ---Samker, you and I have something common. I also use CCleaner to clean my internet history and other rubbishes. Nice and simple app that is :)

--- End quote ---

Excellent and FREE App.  :thumbsup:

stations:
i think best of registry clean up..

saradhi:
ccleaner:

Cleans the following Internet Explorer
Temporary files, history, cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat. 

Firefox:
Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history. 

Google Chrome:
Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history. 

Opera:
Temporary files, history, cookies. 

Safari
Temporary files, history, cookies, form history. 

Windows
Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files. 

Registry cleaner:
Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... also comes with a comprehensive backup feature. 

Third-party applications

Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more... 

100% Spyware FREE
This software does NOT contain any Spyware.

rzamriv:
This is an Excellent tool

mindfrost82:
Under Settings you can also set it to run a clean at startup.  This is great of you work on other people's computers and they aren't tech savvy enough to clean their temp files themselves.

The first time its run it could take a while, but it should go quick after that.  It puts a little icon by the clock while its scanning, then it disappears once its finished.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version