• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42939
  • Total Topics: 16139
  • Online Today: 4071
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Stuxnet Removal Tool from BitDefender - download (Win32.Worm.Stuxnet)  (Read 10982 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum

BitDefender has just released a free removal tool that allows users infected with Win32.Worm.Stuxnet.

This tool is capable of removing all known variants of Win32.Worm.Stuxnet, as well as the rootkit drivers that are used to conceal critical components of the worm.

Win32.Worm.Stuxnet is a new breed of e-threats that emerged around mid-July. Although it infects all Windows-based systems alike, it primarily targets supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems which run the Siemens WinCC software.

The worm spreads by taking advantage of a multitude of 0-day exploits in the current versions of Windows. Moreover, it can execute itself from an infected removable medium as soon as the .lnk file on the drive has been read by the operating system.

Successful exploitation of this vulnerability results in the injection of a backdoor, as well as the installation of two rootkits that will conceal both the .lnk files and the accompanying .tmp files.

BitDefender has added generic detection covering all variants of Stuxnet as of July 19, thus protecting its customers since day zero. Computer users that are not running a BitDefender security solution can now eliminate Stuxnet from the infected systems by running the attached removal tool. The tool can be run on both 32- and 64-bit installations and will eliminate both the rootkit drivers and the worm.

Download "Stuxnet" Removal Tool: http://www.malwarecity.com/community/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=1

(Malware City)

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

basant.ece

• SCF Member
when i restart my computer my bitdefender 2011 firewall get disabled... i have to enable it each time manually..
plz give to solution to get rid of it...

RalucaD

• SCF VIP Member
  • BitDefender Representative
Hi basant.ece! Can you send me a direct message with your e-mail address? I will help you solve this situation.
Thank you:)
Raluca

basant.ece

• SCF Member
i already sent u mail from basantrocks@gmail.com
but no response form ur side...

RalucaD

• SCF VIP Member
  • BitDefender Representative
Hello again! Can you run the tool that the support tool sent you via e-mail?
Let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

:)

luzimenfis

• SCF Member
is that the only one?

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
is that the only one?

so sorry, but I don't understand your question??

amitraina

• SCF Member
thnsk for inf....

krrjhn

• SCF Advanced Member
Thanks its a great new and now here is an another surprise that now you can download bitdefender antivirus with new and effective features to get rid of any type of viruses and spyware.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising