• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42953
  • Total Topics: 16151
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: How to Use Avast Antivirus  (Read 4224 times)

stefan926

• SCF Newbie
    • Beats
How to Use Avast Antivirus
« on: 04. July 2011., 08:50:31 »
Avast Antivirus software is a free antivirus program that has received positive reviews from both PC World and CNET. It can be downloaded from the Avast website. Read on to learn how to use Avast Antivirus.

Restart your computer.

Press "F8" repeatedly until you see the Windows Advanced Options Menu. Scroll through and highlight "Safe Mode." Press "Enter." Windows will boot to the log on screen.

Click "Administrator" and type in your password to log on if you have one. Windows will boot. Double-click your antivirus software from where it is saved on your computer to launch it.

Select "Full Scan" to scan the computer for malicious tools and click "Scan." When the scan is complete, delete all malicious files found.

Restart your computer and boot normally. Actually the antivirus software i am using is the V9 PC AntivĂ­rus gratuito 2011 from Brasil . maybe you will like it too. its useful and free

I love my Dr Dre Beats!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

How to Use Avast Antivirus
« on: 04. July 2011., 08:50:31 »

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Re: How to Use Avast Antivirus
« Reply #1 on: 04. July 2011., 11:08:07 »
Hi Stefan & Welcome to SCF Community.  :bih:

Since We'll already have main Topic for Avast AV here: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,36.0.html I'll lock this one.

Best Regards,

S.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: How to Use Avast Antivirus
« Reply #1 on: 04. July 2011., 11:08:07 »

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising