• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42870
  • Total Topics: 16079
  • Online Today: 3869
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Bitcoin's worth of the currency over 1 Billion USD  (Read 10525 times)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Re: Bitcoin's worth of the currency over 1 Billion USD
« Reply #10 on: 05. January 2014., 12:06:06 »
I'm so sorry because of your friend, it's not easy to accept loss of $$$$$$. :-\

Sad part is she is 'disabled' and does not have to work, ever. But... Low income as you can imagine. Only thing he did well in his life, when he was ahead... The smartest of them all... He screwed it up. Very sad, for medical bills and better healthcare + new living place... Yeah, would have been nice :)

Nothing one can do - more people in the world are pulling their hairs (or brains) out ;p And remember... The "inventor" of BTC still has 5% of total coins in posession... Somewhere. Never been moved or touched. One day... Somebody is going to have a very big influence while still hiding in a regular daytime job I bet ;p

Karma to all, that's an order ;p

Devvie
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #10 on: 05. January 2014., 12:06:06 »

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
« Reply #11 on: 05. January 2014., 12:54:41 »
FROM: https://twitter.com/100KBTC/status/418320373642321920

@100KBTC on 1 Jan 2014: We are not even at 0.001% adoption rate World Wide, 10,000%+ growth possible if the banks don't shut us down.

New York Time graph.

No further details :s

D
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

MelissaLiberson

• SCF Hero Member
« Reply #12 on: 26. February 2023., 14:33:22 »
I am eager to earn bitcoin, so a few days back, I created an account FreshForex broker since they will give me 300% deposit bonuses and 1:2000 ratio leverage facilities.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #12 on: 26. February 2023., 14:33:22 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising