• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3869
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Serial Port Monitor 4.0.2.274  (Read 11628 times)

Amker

• SCF Global Moderator
    • SCforum.info
Serial Port Monitor 4.0.2.274
« on: 25. July 2007., 22:57:24 »
Publisher's Description:

Serial Port Monitor is a professional application for RS232/422/485 COM ports monitoring. It monitors, displays, logs and analyzes all serial port activity in a system. Serial Port Monitor is a powerful system utility for exploring the way your OS works, monitoring how applications use ports, for tracking down problems in system or application configurations and processes. Advanced filtering, search and representation capabilities build a rich features list, which along with a user-friendly interface become its key advantages.
Latest Changes:
Serial Port Monitor is completely compatible with Windows Vista
Now you can send files and automatically loop commands execution by sending directly from the new completely refreshed Send dialog
Added: aliases - pre-defined sequence of commands assigned to a short name for faster execution
Added: ability to automatically add data before and after packets to be transmitted
Table View log can be exported and redirected to file in CSV(Comma Separated Values) file format
Refreshed, polished and more flexible user interface
Serial Port Monitor and all of its internal drivers are now digitally signed
Major monitoring driver modifications
Improved: overall application's stability and speed
Software licensing policy has changed: Standard and Professional editions of Serial Port Monitor have been introduced
Plenty of internal bugs and glitches fixed

http://www.mks.zp.ua/download/serial_port_monitor.exe
# Online Anti-Malware Scanners: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,734.0.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Serial Port Monitor 4.0.2.274
« on: 25. July 2007., 22:57:24 »

pablete

• SCF Member
Re: Serial Port Monitor 4.0.2.274
« Reply #1 on: 24. March 2009., 20:33:39 »
Thanks

Thisper

• SCF Member
« Reply #2 on: 10. July 2021., 03:04:13 »
I am looking for a monitor for my office. I just saw this bar monitor and I think it's best for my work. If anyone has a good option for the monitor then please let me know. I want the monitor for the elevator and it should be stretched. So your suggestion will be valuable to me if anyone can suggest the best.

maryclark101

« Reply #3 on: 11. August 2021., 05:18:54 »
Hello there, I know this is off topic things but I hope you will allow this. I was searching for a free full version of interior design games. Do you have any idea where I can download them? It is already 5 days since I search for this kind of game. In exchange, I will allow you to use my account to play ghost town adventures. Deal? Let me know asap if you agree to my proposal. I will be looking forward to your reply.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #3 on: 11. August 2021., 05:18:54 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising