• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42870
  • Total Topics: 16079
  • Online Today: 3869
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: My Wife Hides her Relationships with two Divorced Men  (Read 3897 times)

godsmack

• SCF Member
My Wife Hides her Relationships with two Divorced Men
« on: 19. April 2019., 20:53:55 »
My wife joined a YMCA workout group two years ago and developed a close relationship with two divorced men. They are on frequent group chats, social media and messaging that I can’t see.

About a year ago she told me she was going to drop off a meal to one of the men after his house was damaged by a car. This turned out to be a lie because she and her best female friend went to his house and had dinner and drinks with the two divorced men.

A second, more recent incident was when she was doing some interior design work for one of the men, was at his house for about an hour and then he took her for lunch and drinks at his country club in the afternoon. She told me to my face that it never happened, but I have proof that it did.

She says I am paranoid. I feel stupid. Am I?

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

My Wife Hides her Relationships with two Divorced Men
« on: 19. April 2019., 20:53:55 »

godsmack

• SCF Member
Re: My Wife Hides her Relationships with two Divorced Men
« Reply #1 on: 20. April 2019., 20:50:10 »
???

Cherry99

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 25. April 2019., 12:55:48 »
You definitely have something going on here. The fact she lied to cover up the relationship is a huge red flag.
Let me be honest. I would be entirely unsurprised if she was in an affair with either or both men. The girlfriend may even be screwing around with one while she dates the other. They could also have a much darker sexual group type thing going on.
Stop playing nice guy. These men are a problem. The fact is she doesn’t care what you think, which would be enough for me to start preping for divorce.
If you want answers to start being sneaky. Google and research how to catch an affair https://truthprivateinvestigators.com.au/contact/private-investigators-brisbane/ Find your evidence then come down on her and them like a bag of hammers.
If you simply don’t want to be treated like garbage and go through years of pain and hoping to recover from a betrayal, dump her now, move on. It’s the easiest way to heal.
Again I highly doubt there isn’t so.ething very very fishy going on. Don’t stick your head in the sand. Don’t be a little boy being led by the nose. Stand up for yourself. Women respect the strong even of they might get angry for a bit.
Most women will smile and pat a weak man on the head while completely disposing of him.
Don’t be a tool.

mickelC

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: 11. July 2021., 18:57:03 »
My wife joined a YMCA workout group two years ago and developed a close relationship with two divorced san diego men. They are on frequent group chats, social media and messaging that I can’t see.

About a year ago she told me she was going to drop off a meal to one of the men after his house was damaged by a car. This turned out to be a lie because she and her best female friend went to his house and had dinner and drinks with the two divorced men.

A second, more recent incident was when she was doing some interior design work for one of the men, was at his house for about an hour and then he took her for lunch and drinks at his country club in the afternoon. She told me to my face that it never happened, but I have proof that it did.

She says I am paranoid. I feel stupid. Am I?

I will try to sound neutral here.
1- Collect evidence on your wife is cheating on you
2- Show it to her, discuss and give her a chance to return (If you want her)
3- If she continues with this attitude, get rid of her and search for a loyal partner.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #3 on: 11. July 2021., 18:57:03 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising