• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42955
  • Total Topics: 16151
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: BitDefender Total Security 2011 Beta (Download & Win Nintendo Wii or Apple iPad)  (Read 10519 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum

When you think of June, what comes to mind? Summer? Sun? Vacation? Well, this June, we’re heating up your summer plans. The beta version of BitDefender Total Security 2011 is sizzling hot, and we’re ready to put it out there for all of you testing fans.

BitDefender and SCF invite you to access: http://beta.bitdefender.com  to subscribe to BitDefender 2011 campaign.

Become one of our most fanatical testers, and you could walk away with a number of great prizes, including a Nintendo Wii, and even an Apple iPad! Just make sure you, or your readers, follow the testing guidelines posted on the BitDefender 2011 beta webpage.

If this is your first BitDefender beta testing, here’s a quick word about us. BitDefender provides home and SoHo-based PC users with comprehensive protection against viruses, spyware, hackers, and other common e‑threats that can lead to identity theft, loss of personal data and slow system performance.

Here’s Some Of The Cool Features BitDefender 2011 Testers Will Find:

§  New! Redesigned and streamlined installation.

§  New! Search Advisor warns you about unsafe pages displayed in search results.

§  New! Firewall Troubleshoot Wizard takes care of internet, printer or remote office (VPN) connectivity issues.

§  New! Performance Optimizer identifies resource heavy applications and suggests corrective actions.

§  New! Protection settings are adapted to your system’s processing power for safe and rapid PC operation.

§  New! Basic and intermediate users can customize the dashboard by adding shortcuts to their favorite sections or actions.

§  Improved! Smart Schedule analyses the system load to free-up resources for other processes you need, such as a media player or games.

§  Improved! Improved usability with typical (easy) vs custom tune-up options.

§  Improved! Select the interface that best matches your security needs and knowledge.

ScreenShots:

(Thanks to Miss Raluca Dode & BitDefender Team for this info's.)

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

amko_sa

• SCF VIP Member
    • Newsapp IT support Portal
Great news I'm in
I have published this news also in my Newsapp forum
http://newsapp.info/index.php/topic,3876.0.html

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Great news I'm in
I have published this news also in my Newsapp forum
http://newsapp.info/index.php/topic,3876.0.html

:up:

amko_sa, please provide us your opinion and experience about version 2011, after you test them...  ;)

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising