• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3280
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: kvm switch hell: please advise :)  (Read 41078 times)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Re: kvm switch hell: please advise :)
« Reply #20 on: 09. March 2014., 22:04:46 »
GREAT you revived this topic.

I never got to buying a KVM switch. Things changed :s

So I cannot advise your here - all I know is written down :)

We would sure appreciate it if you came back to let us (me :) ) know what you ended up buying and how it worked.

Would be great finish for all our hard work.

Devvie
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #20 on: 09. March 2014., 22:04:46 »

wiper

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #21 on: 11. March 2014., 11:54:43 »
Well, as I said I'm currently using StarTech 4 port displayport KVM (http://www.startech.com/Server-Management/KVM-Switches/4-Port-USB-DisplayPort-KVM-Switch-with-Audio~SV431DPUA)

The keyboard issue I 'fixed' by plugging keyboard into its generic USB port, not the dedicated keyboard one. Of course this way I can't use the keyboard shortcuts to switch sources, but at least the keyboard is working normally without any lags or stuck keys.

I will probably keep using it until I'll buy a monitor with g-sync support (unless I'll run into problems by using too old drivers).

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #21 on: 11. March 2014., 11:54:43 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising