• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42862
  • Total Topics: 16071
  • Online Today: 1290
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: CinEx HD Utility and DVDFab Cinavia Removal review  (Read 4386 times)

victorhan2012

• SCF Advanced Member
CinEx HD Utility and DVDFab Cinavia Removal review
« on: 17. November 2017., 09:05:45 »
CinEx HD Utility and DVDFab Cinavia Removal are two powerful Cinavia remover software which can be used to fix Cinavia on DVD and Blu-ray.

CinEx HD Utility truly can bypass the Cinavia audio watermark from some Blu-ray/DVD/movie files and make a Cinavia-free Blu-ray/DVD/movie copy that can be played on any Cinavia-affected device. The interface is intuitive, which will be easy to use for novice users.

However,its weaknesses also deserve you attention.

In order to remove Cinavia with CinEx HD, you are required to download a database for the movie that encounters Cinavia error. And you also need to update the database file list every time before you using it. It is also not a good experience to find the movie title you want from a lot of files in the database.

And there are more detailed summary here for your reference:https://goo.gl/9exWPo

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

CinEx HD Utility and DVDFab Cinavia Removal review
« on: 17. November 2017., 09:05:45 »

Michael Gillon

Re: CinEx HD Utility and DVDFab Cinavia Removal review
« Reply #1 on: 19. November 2017., 04:18:33 »
I bought this CinEx HD in May 2016 and unfortunately had a computer crash and lost my file of licence codes.
I have the payPal info of purchase information.
After 2 requests to support, they refuse to answer.
Very disappointed.

victorhan2012

• SCF Advanced Member
« Reply #2 on: 20. November 2017., 07:39:50 »
I have to say I feel very appreciated about DVDFab Cinavia Removal programme. As far as I am concerned,it should be the most prestigious Cinavia removal solutions to remove the Cinavia watermarks from most infected DVDs and Blu-rays, with supported discs growing on daily basis.

So if you are one movie lover like me,who also needs to remove the annoying Cinavia watermarks both from DVDs and Blu-rays, DVDFab Cinavia Removal is a must-have package solution.

More info is here:https://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-cinavia-removal.htm

krishna88

• SCF Advanced Member
« Reply #3 on: 22. January 2018., 10:48:27 »
I have to say I feel very appreciated about DVDFab Cinavia Removal programme. As far as I am concerned,it should be the most prestigious Cinavia removal solutions to remove the Cinavia watermarks from most infected DVDs and Blu-rays, with supported discs growing on daily basis.

So if you are one movie lover like me,who also needs to remove the annoying Cinavia watermarks both from DVDs and Blu-rays, DVDFab Cinavia Removal is a must-have package solution.

More info is here:https://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-cinavia-removal.htm

Hi @victorhan2012,

Thanks for the update about , DVDFab Cinavia Removal software, i will surely use it and see.  :up:

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #3 on: 22. January 2018., 10:48:27 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising