• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42866
  • Total Topics: 16075
  • Online Today: 1580
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: annonymous intenet?  (Read 5251 times)

sublime

• SCF Newbie
annonymous intenet?
« on: 03. March 2008., 13:59:24 »
hello everyone!

i am now interested in SurfSolo, from www.securstar.com

it is a like  VPN but for personal use, has any of you tried it yet and if yes do you have any suggestions and opinions about it? it's the same company that owns the DCPP software...about which i asked in a previous post....

thanks

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

annonymous intenet?
« on: 03. March 2008., 13:59:24 »

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Re: annonymous intenet?
« Reply #1 on: 03. March 2008., 19:53:15 »
Hello Sublime,

sincerely before your post I wasn't ever heard about this software but I after some "Googling" i find to it's "look" very good. Also there is one excellent comment at Download.com:

Publisher's description of SurfSolo

Powerful software that allows the user to get totally anonymous and at the same time protects the data exchange on the Internet. The software provides a direct encrypted link with one of the world wide SecurStar high bandwidth security proxy servers. What makes impossible any kind of IP identification. If someone tries to get you real IP number, it will only recognize Securstar server's IP number, never your's real IP number. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com

It will be also very useful to share with us your experience with SurfSolo?!

sublime

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 13. March 2008., 14:01:49 »
hi!

yes, i started using the software and it's working great! i had some problems at first because i wasn't sure how to use it but the tech support from scurstar helped me a lot.

a great thing about it is that you can change your server location - it is indicated that you use a server that is far from you, for example, if you are located in the USA you should use the Hong Kong server.

so at first i tried the netherlands server which, i can't complain, was ok, but then i decided i want to use the one in malaysia so i did, they change my server (the team from securstar) without any problems, and for free, anytime i wish.

so, long story short - i am very pleased with this software :)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
« Reply #3 on: 13. March 2008., 17:22:59 »
Thanks for comment Sublime. :thumbsup:

Hope (in the future) you will continue to share with "us" your experiences/comments/reviews about others Software's.

Regards,

Samker

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #3 on: 13. March 2008., 17:22:59 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising