• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3827
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Sony Ericsson K850i to Hit Stores in October  (Read 2959 times)

Amker

• SCF Global Moderator
    • SCforum.info
Sony Ericsson K850i to Hit Stores in October
« on: 18. September 2007., 18:15:13 »
O2 brings out a new pleasant surprise by adding Sony Ericsson K850i on its "coming soon" page. The phone is also up for a Vodafone release, although none of the two operators has provided a specific date for the phone's release. The race for being the first has begun.

Sony Ericsson K850i is one of the most evolved  camera phones in this producer's line of devices, as it packs
a top performance. There are very few other mobile phones out there that are capable of taking captures at a 5 megapixel resolution, one of the best out there. This is supposed to bring a quality close to that of digital cameras, although this can prove to be quite questionable.

Sony Ericsson has found itself in an embarrassing situation recently, when one of the images displayed on its site as being shot with a K850i phone has proved to have actually been taken with a Sanyo S50 digital camera. The company has chosen to ignore all the fuss that this situation has created and make no official statement on it.

The handset is surely capable of taking some impressive pictures all by itself too, as the 5 megapixels don't come for nothing. There is also an automatic lens cover and auto focus for best capture quality, as well as a xenon flash, for offering the best possible capture quality. Although this is mainly a camera phone and brings lower capabilities at other chapters, the device is also a 3G enabled one, capable of making data transfers at speeds of up to 3.6 Mbps.

It's been almost three months since Sony Ericsson K850i has been announced. The device will finally hit the O2 stores in October, this year. Vodafone will bring it too, although this operator has given no hints on the date when such a release will take place.

(Copyright by SoftPedia)

# Online Anti-Malware Scanners: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,734.0.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Sony Ericsson K850i to Hit Stores in October
« on: 18. September 2007., 18:15:13 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising