• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42946
  • Total Topics: 16144
  • Online Today: 4608
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: National currencies being replaced? Governments at risk? 3 real life examples!  (Read 2358 times)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
FROM: http://www.ihavebitcoins.com/featured/auroracoin-trader-alert-in-41-days-it-will-literally-be-raining-money/

Auroracoin Trader Alert: In 41 Days It Will Literally Be Raining Money

Auroracoin is the third latest, in a line of coins being branded and launched as “national” currencies. The other two are Laxmi Coin from India and Mazacoin from the Lakota Nation.

Laxmi Coin is having some serious pre-launch issues, due to the recent regulatory scare spurred by the Reserve Bank of India’s “me too” press release.

God, I swear… sometimes I think all the Central Banks use the same PR Firm.

MazaCoin on the other hand seems to be on target to launch 11 days from now. This coin interests me for no other reason than it belongs to the same nation that Sitting Bull led as tribal chief during his resistance against United States government policies.

Like Mazacoin, Auroracoin is also going to be 50% pre-mined. It is a technically sound digital currency, cloned from litecoin’s source code, which in turn was cloned from bitcoin.

There are currently 6 mining pools operating and there seems to be a working blockchain explorer up already.

However, there is no MAC wallet available yet, and growing a community is difficult if you are just doing it with PC heads.

The coin doesn’t have enough reddit subs and twitter followers to get me that excited, but I believe their launch plans and the overall story is going to help catapult this coin into the IHB20 index very soon.

The coin must have someone from Red Bull on their marketing team, because they are planning to launch it by engineering a f*cking airdrop.

Yes! I said they are going to drop… the mother f*cking coins… over the country of Iceland. Each of its 320,000 citizens can collect the 38.1 auroracoins that belong to them over the following year.

They are able to accomplish this through the use of Iceland’s national database.

Iceland is the perfect environment to birth a coin as it has deep internet penetration and its people have seen tons of currency instability in terms of inflation, devaluation and even currency controls.

Source: CoinMarketCap

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I am talking about. None of this should be taken as any sort of advice. PERIOD!

Holdings: Bitcoin, StalwartBucks, Dogecoin, Litecoin

Knowledge: Do not hold large amounts of bitcoin until you know how to operate an armory.

PSA: Do not operate bitcoins under in the influence

All my current COIN giveaways: http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,3.0.html with links to exchanges and ways to support (donate) me  8)

(TIP!!) EASY! NEW service! NO tasks, create account and RECEIVE FREE BTC LTC FTC TIPS WDC EAC EVERY DAY!!  CLICK THIS!!
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising