• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42955
  • Total Topics: 16151
  • Online Today: 4854
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Leaked Images of Mitsubishi D905i  (Read 3129 times)

Amker

• SCF Global Moderator
    • SCforum.info
Leaked Images of Mitsubishi D905i
« on: 18. September 2007., 18:32:58 »
Mitsubishi D905i is a phone that has seldom showed its face, although it looks great and has some interesting qualities. The handset should arrive at NTT DoCoMo this winter, as part of the high end 905i series.

It looks like the Japanese get the  best mobile phones out there. Their devices look highly different, rather
exclusive from what the globally released handsets have gotten us used to seeing. Mitsubishi D905i has a huge 3.1 inch 262k color screen capable of supporting a resolution of up to 480 x 864 pixels. That's not a record breaker, but still very good for a slider phone, as this model usually comes in large sizes.

The 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus will also have a CCD sourced from Sharp, which is bound to provide the highest quality that handsets can bring. There's also mobile TV compatibility in this pack, one feature that has become quite popular among many high end mobile phones lately. The great advantage about it is that the user can take the most evolved solution for staying informed anywhere and any time. The large display is also an advantage in this, as it brings better viewing quality than other devices, although it is still way smaller than a regular TV set.

Mitsubishi D905i also brings the latest in communication solutions, with MSN Messenger and HTML email too. The phone also includes a microSD card slot. There's no information on how large is its internal memory, but any additional personal data storage space can never be useless.

There is still some time until Mitsubishi D905i hits the market. The phone will be available in Japan starting this winter for a price that has yet to be disclosed. It will surely not come cheap, as it packs some evolved performances. The only unfortunate thing is that it will stay within Japan's boundaries, with no chances of going global.

(Copyright by SoftPedia)

# Online Anti-Malware Scanners: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,734.0.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Leaked Images of Mitsubishi D905i
« on: 18. September 2007., 18:32:58 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising