• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42945
  • Total Topics: 16144
  • Online Today: 4434
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Get a Free Website Audit by SEO Expert  (Read 9493 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Get a Free Website Audit by SEO Expert
« on: 19. January 2015., 16:12:42 »
Dear SCF members,

first of all, I'm sure that this review will be interesting for those which have their own Websites (no matter personal or business). After the initial enthusiasm, usually, you're faced with the problem of low number of visitors. :'(  So, it's time for SEO: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization

"Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users."

Performing a search engine optimization audit of your web site is important for many reasons. First, you can identify problematic areas that need improvement so you can create an action plan to correct them and second, a good SEO audit will keep your website up-to-date with the latest developments in search marketing and on top of the competition.

If you don't have enough experience in SEO, it is better to not "optimize" anything yourself because you can do more harm than good. While there are various automatic "free" tools you can use to SEO audit a Website, My recommendation is to hire an SEO Auditor to do the work for you...but not anyone, but my friend - Ken Laing: http://www.design2work.net

Ken is a freelance web designer with strong marketing skills. Over the past 7 years He worked with small business owners in USA & Europe. He helped them to increase number of customers, revenue and brand awareness and (I believe) it'll do the same for you. Results focused web design is his excellence, He build websites with one goal in mind - to help you generate more business. :thumbsup:

If your website not getting the results you would like? You have possibility to ask Ken to do manual FREE Website audit. He will review your website from the bottom to top and then He will give you suggestions on how to improve its ranking on Google.

Here is what will be checked in this free website audit:

- Design quality
- Content quality
- Site structure
- HTML code markup
- Usability and compatibility
- Meta tags
- Keyword placement

*This offer is available for a limited period of time so hurry up! ;)

Cheers,

S.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Get a Free Website Audit by SEO Expert
« on: 19. January 2015., 16:12:42 »

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Re: Get a Free Website Audit by SEO Expert
« Reply #1 on: 16. February 2015., 10:27:02 »
Well, I just started to go live with crypto.country and crypto.country/forum... I don't think he has enough time to check all problems with them XD

I have a few small bugs that nag the sheit out of me...  :angel:

Anyways, great offer! And it made me think... I should a commercial childboard too! I actually like Samker's ideas on that with scforum.info  :-*

Karma!

Devvie
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Relk10

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 22. July 2019., 10:39:46 »
Oh wow, free seo audit! It is tremendously awesome post. Thanks for the details. I also have been using the high quality marketing methods for my ecommerce website and will surely be trying this seo audit. I am interested in Adwords Marketing as well. Will contact you to know those packages as well.

webhostingone

• SCF Newbie
    • Hostinger Coupon Code
« Reply #3 on: 16. December 2019., 05:13:18 »
I also created my website with Hostinger Coupon Code. They providing lots of benefit at affordable price for our website. I have a great experience with this service.

RuskinF

• SCF Member
« Reply #4 on: 07. August 2020., 15:35:52 »
You can become an SEO expert yourself for your website.
I will let you know how you can audit your website within few minutes.

1. Begin your audit with a crawl (5 minutes)
2. Make sure only one version of your site is browseable (5 minutes)
3. Conduct on-page SEO checks (10 minutes)
4. Manage your internal and external links (10 minutes)

I hope this helps!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #4 on: 07. August 2020., 15:35:52 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising