• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42866
  • Total Topics: 16075
  • Online Today: 1580
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Win 3 licenses of BitDefender Total Security 2010 ! ! !  (Read 40146 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Win 3 licenses of BitDefender Total Security 2010 ! ! !
« on: 16. July 2010., 21:42:03 »

Dear SCF Visitors, here is a great chance to get 1 of 3 license key of *BitDefender Total Security 2010 (worth $70)... but before rules, few words about our Sponsor.

BitDefender provides comprehensive proactive protection against all Internet security threats, along with system maintenance and backup, without slowing down your PC.

BitDefender Total Security include:

* Antivirus
    * Antispyware
    * Antiphishing
    * Antispam
    * Firewall
    * System TuneUp
    * Instant Messaging Encryption
    * File Vault
    * File Shredder
    * Parental Control
    * Family Network Protection
    * Data Backup
    * and much, much more!

If you can't wait, want to test and try BitDefender Total Security 2011 right now, click here!

Check also SCF's review of BitDefender Total Security 2011
  ;) : http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,4245.0.html

Name the coolest feature of BitDefender 2011 and win!

3 x BitDefender Total Security 2010 (*1 License for 1 Year and 2 Licenses for 6 Months)

1. Post a comment below in response to: “What do you think is the coolest feature of BitDefender 2011?  - the feature should be specific about BitDefender  2011  and not contained in other BitDefender versions ).

2. Tell your friends about this competition via Facebook, a Tweet, a blog post and also post about it on the SCforum thread. Promote this contest on your own/favorite Blogs and/or Forums, via Tweeter, Facebook, MySpace or some other Social Network which you use, so that everyone comes to know about this contest and gets a chance to win the one of the BitDefender products.

3. Don’t forget to become a fan of SCforum (Facebook & Twitter) and BitDefender (Facebook & Twitter)!

This Contest Starts from Today and Ends on 16th of August 2010, and the result will be declared on 17th of August. Lucky Winner(s) will get the License key(s) of mentioned product(s) via Email directly from BitDefender.

(*You will be able to upgrade for free to version 2011 when it’s launched!)

We will choose 3 Lucky Winners that have the most interesting answers.

Good luck and Thank you for participation!

The SCF & BitDefender Team

P.S.

Tip: More comments, more chances to win!  :bih:

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Win 3 licenses of BitDefender Total Security 2010 ! ! !
« on: 16. July 2010., 21:42:03 »

Fintech

• SCF VIP Member
Re: Win 3 licenses of BitDefender Total Security 2011 ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: 17. July 2010., 08:21:36 »
BitDefender has been already for long one of the world Leading internet safety program!  From my opinion it properties only improved in this following 2011 version. I have tried 2010 version from the beginning of the year until it trial time expired! I considered for a long its taking to the final use, by buying to it licence.
Seems it properties only improve in this of the year 2011 version. It is incomparable protection all kinds of threats
and it just also not use so much of machine power! :up:

Fintech... ;)

vishwanath99

• SCF Member
BitDefender Total Security 2011 ! ! !
« Reply #2 on: 17. July 2010., 11:22:09 »
I Hv some question
1)what is Exactly cpu usage 
2)With out this new feature can we manual control cpu usage
3)can we give highest level of protection(without permission nothing can install in that
  system)
4)Is it possible to give permission to install know software(if it is included with some
  malicious code it has to allow only know things...t )
   even unknown threat is included with that

amitraina

• SCF Member
« Reply #3 on: 17. July 2010., 13:25:02 »
plz count me also
wht i think tht bitdefender create a restore point every time anything will install or download so tht if malware is came in computer then bitdefender restore the computer and make our computer virus free. No doubt bitdefender is best in malware detection but if it do this thing then i thnk we r more protected from a new virus.

twitter(http://twitter.com/SCforum/status/18725772397)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 17. July 2010., 21:52:25 »
I Hv some question
1)what is Exactly cpu usage 
2)With out this new feature can we manual control cpu usage
3)can we give highest level of protection(without permission nothing can install in that
  system)
4)Is it possible to give permission to install know software(if it is included with some
  malicious code it has to allow only know things...t )
   even unknown threat is included with that

Hi vishwanath,

I hope someone from BitDefender team will reply with more details, until that please check these info's and video:

http://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/technology.html

http://news.bitdefender.com/solutions/total-security.html

BitDefender Total Security 2011 BETA

Regards,

S.

« Reply #4 on: 17. July 2010., 21:52:25 »

Amker

• SCF Global Moderator
    • SCforum.info
« Reply #5 on: 18. July 2010., 10:29:34 »

Good luck to all competitors.  :bih:

P.S

I'm a little bit sad since I can't participate like a member of SCF Team
  :(
# Online Anti-Malware Scanners: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,734.0.html

RalucaD

• SCF VIP Member
  • BitDefender Representative
« Reply #6 on: 19. July 2010., 15:43:28 »
Hi guys and thank you all for participating - of course, thank you S, for organizing this contest with BitDefender!  Again, just wanted to let you know that I will be around the forum for any questions you might have about BitDefender 2011!
@ vishwanath99 I’ve submitted your questions to the labs, as soon as I have the replies, I'll get back to you!

Don't forget to test BitDefender and express your opinion regarding the coolest feature of the upcoming 2011 version - since @vishwanath99 opend the discussion- what is your opinion of the new Performance Optimizer? this feature shows which applications are slowing down the PC and suggests corrective actions. The Optimizer includes memory and CPU usage gauges that show the last 60 minutes activity for each application running on your PC.

Looking forward to knowing your thoughts...good luck to all participants!  :)

Best,

Raluca

Samker

• SCF Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 19. July 2010., 17:15:55 »
You Welcome R., also Thank You and BitDefender Company for these great Awards for SCF Members.  :up:

... Performance Optimizer - this feature shows which applications are slowing down the PC and suggests corrective actions. The Optimizer includes memory and CPU usage gauges that show the last 60 minutes activity for each application running on your PC.

In my opinion this is excellent and very useful addition to BD Total Security, especially in situation that most other AntiViruses causes high CPU - RAM usage and a lot of complaints from users... BitDefender provide perfect protection with low usage of PC resources!

RalucaD

• SCF VIP Member
  • BitDefender Representative
Re: Win 3 licenses of BitDefender Total Security 2010 ! ! !
« Reply #8 on: 20. July 2010., 11:10:10 »
Hi again! @vishwanath99, here are the responses to your questions, directly from the BitDefender labs:)

1)How much of the CPU is used by a specific application. This is similar to the CPU usage info provided by task manager.
2) ThePerformance Optimizer does not actually control the CPU usage. It provides information (including from the past 30 to 60 min) on the applications running on your system and the resources used by them. When the performance level is low, BD Performance Optimizer provides recommendations on how to improve the performance level.
3)This would not guarantee that your system is 100% safe (in a lot of cases the heuristic detection identified that an application is performing malicious actions) nor would it ensure that the app is still working.
4)Do you want to control if an application is installed or not? (can you please rephrase? the question is not very clear:)

amko_sa

• SCF VIP Member
    • Newsapp IT support Portal
« Reply #9 on: 21. July 2010., 19:17:06 »
@raluca

I use nod ess. Nod have antispam protection and very good web protection.
Does Bitdefender total security have web protection against viruses ? In many case nod is blocked potentially dangerous pages that I am visit and blocked that page because it contains viruses.
This is very important for me because virus is stoped in real time to come on my pc.

« Reply #9 on: 21. July 2010., 19:17:06 »

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising