• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42953
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4867
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Free Hide My IP Premium (100% discount)  (Read 3302 times)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Free Hide My IP Premium (100% discount)
« on: 22. May 2015., 10:19:27 »
http://sharewareonsale.com/s/hide-my-ip-premium-giveaway-coupon-sale

$54.90 Free!
mainbox
Terms and Conditions
This is a 1-computer lifetime license for Hide My IP ($29.95 value) and 1-computer 3-month license for Hide My IP's Premium VPN service ($24.95 value)
No free updates; if you update the program, you may lose it
No free tech support
Must be downloaded, installed, and registered before this offer is over -- you cannot register later
May not be resold
No refunds and exchanges; if you are having trouble activating or registering, please ask for help
Technical Details
Developed by My Privacy Tools
Version is v6.0.370
Download size is 2.9 MB
Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)

Hide My IP is a program that allows you to surf the web while hiding your IP address. With a click of a button, you can hide your IP address and use IPs from all around the world given to you by Hide My IP. Hide My IP works with all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and more) and you can set it to automatically change IPs, automatically clear cookies when changing IPs, optionally only use US-based IPs, and optionally encrypt your connection with SSL.

Aside from Hide My IP itself, today you also get Hide My IP’s Premium service. Hide My IP’s Premium service is a VPN with over 74 locations worldwide. You can use just Hide My IP or you can use Hide My IP in combination with its Premium service — the choice is yours. Try it now.

Sale ends in 1 day 22 hrs or until sold out
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« on: 22. May 2015., 10:19:27 »

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Re: Free Hide My IP Premium (100% discount)
« Reply #1 on: 23. May 2015., 11:01:18 »
Too late! :'(

This sale has expired, sorry!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: Free Hide My IP Premium (100% discount)
« Reply #1 on: 23. May 2015., 11:01:18 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising