Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42802
  • Total Topics: 16016
  • Online Today: 2147
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Super Giveaway: Top 8 Software Giveaway Free Download in Windows 10/8/7!  (Read 3094 times)

leila

• SCF Member
Have you upgraded to Windows 10?

O0 Yup, I'm using Windows 10 now. Check Tip A

:-\ Not yet, I'm still waiting for... Go to Tip B

Tip A--> How about getting some must-have software giveaways at one go?

Tip B--> Why not to grab a few handy giveaways for further upgrade?

==> :thumbsup: http://www.winxdvd.com/partner-offer/windows-software-giveaway.htm

Come on! Digiarty Software teams up with Flip Builder, Paragon, EaseUs and other top-rated providers, offering you the flagship software as free gifts.
RRP $99 Flip PDF is available to free get a copy till Aug 23. Plus, the best easy-to-use backup software EaseUs Todo Backup for Home, normally sells at $29, $0 to get only in 48 hrs! Paragon offers you exclusive 50% discount.

More than these... The bottom of giveaway page are trial versions, but as you preview they are gonna be free on the notice date. So I suggest you folks to mark the page down so as to get your desired giveaway once it's available. Hope this info comes in handy for you!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum

Hope this info comes in handy for you!

Yes, indeed! O0

Very good promotion of your software. Keep them coming... :thumbsup:

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising