World TOP Headlines: > New Updates

Windows 7 - Service Pack 1 (download)

(1/4) > >>

Samker:

Windows 7 SP1 helps keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level.

Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 helps keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level. It also provides ongoing improvements to the Windows Operating System (OS), by including previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 platforms based on customer and partner feedback. This enables organizations to deploy a single set of updates.

Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 will help you:

- Keep your PCs supported and up-to-date

- Get ongoing updates to the Windows 7 platform

- Easily deploy cumulative updates at a single time

- Meet your users' demands for greater business mobility

- Provide a comprehensive set of virtualization innovations

- Provide an easier Service Pack deployment model for better IT efficiency

Download: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=c3202ce6-4056-4059-8a1b-3a9b77cdfdda&displaylang=en

(NW)

duomaxwell22:
nice, thanks for the update..

hazedaze:
I wondered if this would happen given what the other IT website was saying about MS dumping there schedule.

I think there slowy starting to realise that they are way too slow out of the starting blocks these days comparaed to other software vendors which should be hugely embarising for such a huge company as MS.

I wonder if they will take the same semi-proactive approach to the Xbox game-ing side of things given there being left behind big time now by the PS3!! Dont bother with Natel till the next Xbox MS...Nuff said!! : )

fotis100:
very nice, thank for the update

mercenary:
Great thanks for the post!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version