• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42952
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Do you want to spend your Bitcoins at eBay?  (Read 2445 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Do you want to spend your Bitcoins at eBay?
« on: 13. September 2014., 08:37:21 »

eBay's PayPal business will start accepting the crypto-currency Bitcoin for payments “over the coming months”.

The move confirms rumours that emerged in August that the online store was in talks with Bitcoin processor Coinbase: http://online.wsj.com/articles/ebay-payment-unit-in-talks-to-accept-bitcoin-1408052917

Those talks involved Braintree, which the company acquired early this year, and according to Bloomberg, it was Braintree's chief Bill Ready that announced the move is going ahead: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-08/ebay-s-paypal-unit-to-start-accepting-bitcoin-payments.html

The functionality will initially be offered to PayPal merchants who use Braintree, and naturally enough, Ready said the outfit is lining up merchants for a PR blitz (actually what he apparently said is that eBay will announce which merchants start using Bitcoin in the coming months, but it means the same thing).

While eBay hasn't outlined the longer-term future, analysts are hyperventilating that Bitcoin may eventually get integrated into the PayPal wallet, giving “millions of retailers” instant exposure to the currency.

Braintree has blogged to confirm that, as rumoured in August, the payments will be facilitated by Coinbase, which also announced that it's going to start letting customers convert their Bitcoin into Euros, initially with a €500 limit on transactions: https://www.braintreepayments.com/blog/goodbye-passwords-one-touch-hello-bitcoin

Braintree is also inviting merchant registration for an upcoming beta, and adds that its Bitcoin support will be via the v.zero SDK.

(ElReg)

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Do you want to spend your Bitcoins at eBay?
« on: 13. September 2014., 08:37:21 »

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Re: Do you want to spend your Bitcoins at eBay?
« Reply #1 on: 14. September 2014., 00:58:45 »
And now the strange thing... This will push bitcoin prices further down...

I think. And I usually think wrong... :) We'll see though... Scary times! Important times...

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

MelissaLiberson

• SCF Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 16. September 2022., 11:32:38 »
Right now, I am trading bitcoin at TP Global FX broker so if I am able to earn then for sure I will spread to eBay so lets see how the things goes.

MelissaLiberson

• SCF Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: 27. December 2022., 08:04:20 »
Honestly, right now I just want to earn not in invest to anywhere. For now, I'm trading bitcoin at FreshForex broker with their huge deposit bonuses. If I can earn more than 20k dollars this year's, then will invest in some e-commerce website including eBay.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #3 on: 27. December 2022., 08:04:20 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising