• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42947
  • Total Topics: 16146
  • Online Today: 4867
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Protect your Online World with Panda Security 2011 (Download, Buy or Win)  (Read 10878 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum

Panda Global Protection 2011

Enjoy total security and ensure information integrity.

Protect yourself from all kinds of online threats: virus, hackers, online fraud, identity theft and all other known and unknown malware.

Keep your inbox spam-free and navigate safely and privately on the internet with the new Panda safe Browser. Your children will navigate safely on the Internet with the improved Parental Control, while the Panda Secure Vault will allow you to encrypt private folders and files or eliminate them forever.

Key features:

* Antivirus
    * Firewall & Identity Protect
    * Anti-Spam & Parental Control
    * Optimization & Backup
    * New! Multimedia/Gaming Mode
    * New! Home Network Manager
    * New! File Encryption & Shredding
    * New! Remote PC Access
    * Plus! Safe Browser (Sandboxing)

More info's: http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/solutions/global-protection/

Panda Internet Security 2011

Maximum protection against all kinds of threats.

Panda Internet Security 2011 allows you to use the Internet for anything, like shopping and banking online, with total peace of mind and without any interruption. It protects you from viruses, hackers, online fraud, identity theft and all the other known and unknown threats.

In addition,  it keeps your inbox spam-free, and allows you to browse the web privately and securely with the entirely new Panda Safe Browser. With the Parental Control, your children can browse the Internet safely.

Key features:

* Antivirus
    * Firewall & Identity Protect
    * Anti-Spam & Parental Control
    * New! Remote PC Access

More info's: http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/solutions/internet-security/

Panda Antivirus Pro 2011

Install it and forget about viruses, spyware and hackers.

More than a simple Antivirus! The new Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 offers the easiest and most intuitive protection for your computer. Install it and forget about viruses, spyware, root kits, hackers and online fraud. Chat, share photos and videos, do online shopping and banking, read your favorite blogs or browse the web with total peace of mind and without interruptions. Thanks to the Collective Intelligence technology, this product is safer, faster and more complete than ever.

Key features:

* Antivirus
    * Firewall

More info's:
http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/solutions/antivirus/

Win 1 of 3 Panda Security 2011 licenses:
http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,4532.0.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

davhag64

• SCF Member
  • "Iam Nation" by Johnny Cash
I have tried it on my old desktop and it pulls a little heavy. Would like to have it for my wife's laptop though. Count me in please.

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
I have tried it on my old desktop and it pulls a little heavy. Would like to have it for my wife's laptop though. Count me in please.

Hi D., to take a part in this Contest please post reply here also: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,4532.0.html

GT

• SCF Newbie
thanks, i want to win.

amitraina

• SCF Member
panda is grt product

kinter

• SCF Newbie
as for me I prefer "ActyMac DutyWatch" for parental control...

krrjhn

• SCF Advanced Member
I also download panda antivirus and its the best security for computers in 2011. It is providing effective detects from viruses,worms,spywares etc.

MissHow

• SCF Newbie
As a Mac user, I am using the Internet filter for Mac to filter those unwanted content to protect my littles form online danger and the "Aobo" keylogger Mac and keylogger for Mac to see what is going on when he is online.
hey, D

Brainda

• SCF Newbie
Ah, keylogger for mac sounds great. Hoping for more information.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising