• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42955
  • Total Topics: 16151
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Free license key for Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 (3 months)  (Read 21971 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum

I agree with "neeraj" that you need to be careful when search for VPN... anyway, sites from this list are safe: http://www.avinashtech.com/internet/15-best-free-vpn-for-secure-anonymous-surfing/

Also one additional note, SCF users from Eastern Europe (on Kaspersky's list)... don't need to use VPN services for activation. ;)

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

neerajrawat1

• SCF VIP Member
  • We believe in sharing is caring
    • Experts Galaxy
Samker

I am using cyberghost premium and have tried hotspot with others but not all but yeah as the list as is on avinashtech it must be reliable

Unfortunately got an email from cyberghost today that they have closed the german IP support

k_SSS

• SCF Newbie
Thanks Smaker sir and neeraj sir. But yesterday, I found one of the trick for the activation of KIS 2011.I am giving thie link of that trick.Please check and tell me whether, it is legal or not.because I have activated KIS 2011 succesfully today.Following is the link where i find that trick:

http://www.blogsolute.com/kaspersky-internet-security-2011-1-year-license-activation-trick/17105/

neerajrawat1

• SCF VIP Member
  • We believe in sharing is caring
    • Experts Galaxy
@its kinda manual patching I dont think so its legal you will find it via many blogs and according to me its not legal that is why not posted in my site moreover you get 3 months key and again you have to reapply this like thi sthere are so many patches available to make your kaspersky legal and work 4 ever but the difference is those are reverse engineered patches contain virus as well this is sumthing done manually

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Thanks Smaker sir and neeraj sir. But yesterday, I found one of the trick for the activation of KIS 2011.I am giving thie link of that trick.Please check and tell me whether, it is legal or not.because I have activated KIS 2011 succesfully today.Following is the link where i find that trick:

http://www.blogsolute.com/kaspersky-internet-security-2011-1-year-license-activation-trick/17105/

hmmm... like a Neraj, I also have some doubts about this "trick"... but since "BlogSolute" have good rating on WOT it'll stay here for awhile.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising