• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3461
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Comcast Arris Modem TM722  (Read 6544 times)

davhag64

• SCF Member
  • "Iam Nation" by Johnny Cash
Comcast Arris Modem TM722
« on: 20. July 2011., 11:26:55 »
I noticed on my modem the other day that my {US} Upstream Signal has turned to Amber where it used to be green. I had installed the Avast IS to try out, my wife had moved our room around and unplug the main breaker cord but everything seems to be back to normal now. I have my Zone Alarm Antivirus back on, I have rebooted, and ran every thing I can think of on it. My bandwidth up and down is still about the same, but it just bothers me because my Link light stays on and flashes, which they told me it would flash even when my computer was off because it was hooked up to a router. Not satisfied with Comcast :down: right now. Any Suggestions?

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Comcast Arris Modem TM722
« on: 20. July 2011., 11:26:55 »

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Re: Comcast Arris Modem TM722
« Reply #1 on: 20. July 2011., 18:12:49 »
I noticed on my modem the other day that my {US} Upstream Signal has turned to Amber where it used to be green. I had installed the Avast IS to try out, my wife had moved our room around and unplug the main breaker cord but everything seems to be back to normal now. I have my Zone Alarm Antivirus back on, I have rebooted, and ran every thing I can think of on it. My bandwidth up and down is still about the same, but it just bothers me because my Link light stays on and flashes, which they told me it would flash even when my computer was off because it was hooked up to a router. Not satisfied with Comcast :down: right now. Any Suggestions?

I'm not sure (probably because of "my English"  :) ) did you need some advice related to your Internet provider or which Anti-Virus to use (Avast or ZoneAlarm)??

jheysen

• SCF Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 20. July 2011., 23:56:46 »
Uhm... if you still can access the modem and connect to the internet, my suggestion is to let it be.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #2 on: 20. July 2011., 23:56:46 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising