• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42945
  • Total Topics: 16144
  • Online Today: 4608
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Islamic Hackers Attack Newspaper Website (“mocking Islam”)  (Read 3398 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum

Islamic hackers have attacked the website of a Kosovo newspaper, claiming that the publication was “mocking Islam”.

Pristina daily Express claimed that the attack was sparked by its coverage of a trial in North Carolina, US, in which a Kosovar Albanian faces charges of international terrorism.

The website was hacked on Monday night and a message from the anonymous group or individual placed on its front page for ten hours.

The message read: “This is only a message for this anti-Islamic newspaper that won’t stop mocking the Islamic religion. The Islamic religion deserves respect. Greetings to all Muslims. Proud to be Muslim and Albanian (KosovaR).”

In a statement, the newspaper said: “The newspaper has published the transcripts of conversations and exclusive photographs secured by the Prosecution of North Carolina, proving the involvement of the suspected jihad group planning terrorist acts. The group of seven includes Hysen Sherifi from Gjilan who, according to FBI, was planning terrorist attacks in Kosovo too.” Sherifi’s trial continues.

The newspaper website was then taken off line with a message saying: “After last night’s attack against the website of Express newspaper we are forced to stop working until the problem has been fixed. We ask for your understanding.” The website has now been restored.

(BalkanInsight)

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

fireballgonzales

• SCF Member
Re: Islamic Hackers Attack Newspaper Website (“mocking Islam”)
« Reply #1 on: 12. August 2009., 22:12:46 »
I would like to add the following, so please dont flame or spam, its my personal opinion.

The above hack could have been made as a political reprise. But this subject brings the following to my attention:

I am not a devout Christian, but I am a Christian; as such I would love to see sites mocking Christianity hacked as well.

We take things rather very lightly, sex tapes of nuns/priests/Christ/Mary/etc... these should not be tolerated.

Moderators, Please delete my post if it stirs unwanted remarks/suggestions/etc

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: Islamic Hackers Attack Newspaper Website (“mocking Islam”)
« Reply #1 on: 12. August 2009., 22:12:46 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising